It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

JB say me and my cousin want to come and room together and play golf would the double rate apply or is that only for married couples? I would think it would be for 2 golfers but I just wanted to make sure as I'm really gonna try and make it to this one.

JB say me and my cousin want to come and room together and play golf would the double rate apply or is that only for married couples? I would think it would be for 2 golfers but I just wanted to make sure as I'm really gonna try and make it to this one.

It's for 2 golfers not per married couple. I think a lot of people here are going to room together to get the double rate.

If you can let me know as soon as you have tee times I would appreciate it :) Me chances of attending really hinge on being able to leave on Sunday night (and getting a room mate).

I was doubtful about being able to come, but Erica being the saint she is, has been prodding me to go. The only constraint would be the timing.

You can definitely get it done. It might mean missing a hole or two, but I promise it will be worth it again.

It's for 2 golfers not per married couple. I think a lot of people here are going to room together to get the double rate.

GG is correct.

just want to throw something out there: is it possible to have golf on friday and saturday, then the accomodation on thursday night and friday nights (to agree to the two nights for the resort)? seems like using sunday to travel would be convenient for a lot of folks.

just want to throw something out there: is it possible to have golf on friday and saturday, then the accomodation on thursday night and friday nights (to agree to the two nights for the resort)? seems like using sunday to travel would be convenient for a lot of folks.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to do it that way.

Thanks JB -

Ok, so next question is: Who needs a room mate. Preferrably one with a good sense of direction as I may need help getting back to my room.

Scenerio: We fly down on Thursday. The flights suck so more than likely we won't get in until midnight. Is there still going to be a shuttle to take us out or will we have to find another way out?

I may or may not still need a roommate :)

Scenerio: We fly down on Thursday. The flights suck so more than likely we won't get in until midnight. Is there still going to be a shuttle to take us out or will we have to find another way out?

Yu will have to contact the hotel, but there is always a taxi that could provide the service.

yeah, I would have to get on the 5:30 flight, so I would have to be at the airport early. It loses its value when you pay for a round you dont get to use. Please dont take this wrong...its just a thought...but do you think golf on Friday and Saturday would be better? Seems like the flights and time changes are messing up some weeks for people. Dont know if this is possible, I am just throwing some stuff out there. I know you guys like feedback. Seems like the saturday and sunday golf will only really cater to the FL people. Please please dont take this wrong

If we're all flying into Palm Beach Florida, maybe we can all go together? It'd be cheaper :) And maybe just wait for the rest of us? Just a thought :confused2:

yeah, I would have to get on the 5:30 flight, so I would have to be at the airport early. It loses its value when you pay for a round you dont get to use. Please dont take this wrong...its just a thought...but do you think golf on Friday and Saturday would be better? Seems like the flights and time changes are messing up some weeks for people. Dont know if this is possible, I am just throwing some stuff out there. I know you guys like feedback. Seems like the saturday and sunday golf will only really cater to the FL people. Please please dont take this wrong

We just answered this question 3 posts ago. Unfortunately it is not an option. While some struggle with the Sunday round, just as many would struggle with the Friday round.

After a month of working on this, we cannot go back and change the dates...Sorry.

It'd be hard for me to do the Friday golf thing as I need a whole day for travel! Was thinking of Friday morning I'll fly out and then arriving just in time for the gathering on Friday night.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to do it that way.

figured as much, but still thought i'd ask. anywho, this is going to be great! i'll more than likely be driving down again b/c that was awesome fun and if you guys would like, i would be more than happy to come down via 75, and help you guys haul gear over to the east coast. i'll probably leave here early wednesday morning, and be in temple terrace for wednesday night. i would be more than happy in assisting in transporting demo items.

Thanks JB -

Ok, so next question is: Who needs a room mate. Preferrably one with a good sense of direction as I may need help getting back to my room.

We'll figure this out at the annual room mate draft. :D

figured as much, but still thought i'd ask. anywho, this is going to be great! i'll more than likely be driving down again b/c that was awesome fun and if you guys would like, i would be more than happy to come down via 75, and help you guys haul gear over to the east coast. i'll probably leave here early wednesday morning, and be in temple terrace for wednesday night. i would be more than happy in assisting in transporting demo items.

thank you kindly for the offer. We are good to go. Appreciate it though.

I dont see this being a problem if we can just get earlier tee times on Sunday, perhaps for just the people leaving that night? Golf on Friday doesnt seem much better, as most people will be arriving sometime during Friday...

I dont see this being a problem if we can just get earlier tee times on Sunday, perhaps for just the people leaving that night? Golf on Friday doesnt seem much better, as most people will be arriving sometime during Friday...

Unfortunately, that is not really an option either. All the tee times are set in advance as a block and we have a certain block that we must work within to keep these rates where they are. Sorry.

We just answered this question 3 posts ago. Unfortunately it is not an option. While some struggle with the Sunday round, just as many would struggle with the Friday round.

After a month of working on this, we cannot go back and change the dates...Sorry.

guess I should type faster

nvm too slow

i think that the guys who need to leave out earlier sunday should just go off first/earliest sunday! it should work out fine.

as far as roomies go, should we start our own personal ads:

TC
likes to clean, loves his crocs, almost as much as his beer
apparently i have no fashion sense AND i'm left handed
my family tree has no branches but i'm sweet!

anyone, anyone, anyone?

i think that the guys who need to leave out earlier sunday should just go off first/earliest sunday! it should work out fine.

as far as roomies go, should we start our own personal ads:

TC
likes to clean, loves his crocs, almost as much as his beer
apparently i have no fashion sense AND i'm left handed
my family tree has no branches but i'm sweet!

anyone, anyone, anyone?

That's another thread. We'll have the draft there as well. :D

Unfortunately, that is not really an option either. All the tee times are set in advance as a block and we have a certain block that we must work within to keep these rates where they are. Sorry.

'Tis fine, didnt know that. Perhaps the Sunday night leavers could be the first in the tee box on the Sunday lineup then? GG's right, we might have to leave after hole 15 or 16, but atleast we'd get most of it in.

Back