Best Star Wars movie

Best Star Wars movie was Spaceballs. Love that movie!

+1

For me it's Empire. I really didn't like the new ones.

Best Star Wars movie was Spaceballs. Love that movie!

That has to be one of the few movies that I can recite 90% of the lines to. One of the best.

"There is only one man who dares give me the raspberry!"

"I bet she gives great helmet"
That has to be one of the few movies that I can recite 90% of the lines to. One of the best.

"There is only one man who dares give me the raspberry!"

I'd say the best was the original by far, I guess that's episode IV!

"I bet she gives great helmet"

I think I'm going to start a thread where we can just recite lines from Spaceballs.

"Yogurt, I hate Yogurt, even with strawberries."

Dark Helmet: [Dr. Schlotkin is caught making out with his nurse assistant] Schlotkin!
Dr. Schlotkin: [pulls away from the nurse and adjusts his glasses as the nurse nervously zips the top of her dress back up] What?
Dark Helmet: We're done with you. Go to the golf course and work on your putz.

I can see what your Schwartz is as big as mine!

Now we're talking! I love, love, love Star Wars!!!!
Here's my official order of greatness (because they were all pretty awesome): 1. Empire Strikes Back 2. Star Wars: New Hope 3. The Revenge of the Sith 4. Return of the Jedi 5. Attack of the Clones 6. The Phantom Menace.

Sure, TPM is pretty weak, but final light saber battle is pretty cool!

Merchandising, merchandising, where the real money from the movie is made. Spaceballs-the T-shirt, Spaceballs-The Coloring book, Spaceballs-the Lunch box, Spaceballs-the Breakfast Cereal, Spaceballs-the Flame Thrower.

(My real vote is episode V- empire strikes back)

"I was told to comb the desert so im combing it"

"Found anything Yet"

"Nothing Yet Sir"

"How about you"

"Not a thing sir"

"What about you guys"

"We aint found ****"

Patton Oswalt's 'Parks & Rec' filibuster on the 2015 Star Wars Movie

Patton Oswalt's 'Parks & Rec' filibuster on the 2015 Star Wars Movie

I haven't been watching this show but I think I might have to start. I didn't know Patton Oswalt was on this show. Genius.

"While taping Oswalt's scene, the show's producers asked him to blather on about anything he liked. So he opened his mouth and proffered a seamless -- if ridiculous -- "three franchise tie-in" storyline idea for Abrams' 2015 "Star Wars" flick, complete with camera angles, scene cuts and score suggestions. And all eight-plus minutes of Oswalt's sci-fi genius are improvised. Someone give this man his own production company. And his own Death Star."

It's 8 minutes long but wow..............

I haven't been watching this show but I think I might have to start. I didn't know Patton Oswalt was on this show. Genius.

"While taping Oswalt's scene, the show's producers asked him to blather on about anything he liked. So he opened his mouth and proffered a seamless -- if ridiculous -- "three franchise tie-in" storyline idea for Abrams' 2015 "Star Wars" flick, complete with camera angles, scene cuts and score suggestions. And all eight-plus minutes of Oswalt's sci-fi genius are improvised. Someone give this man his own production company. And his own Death Star."

It's 8 minutes long but wow..............

I just watched that the other day, super funny!!!

New Hope isn't just the best Star Wars movie, it's the best movie ever made. IMO of course :D

1.Empire
2. Jedi
3.Sith
4. New Hope
5. Phantom
6. Clones

I'm Interested to see what Disney does with the comic license. Dark Horse has done a great job so far.

Back