prov1, you need to take a hard look at putting the miyazaki black in that bad boy. it's 72g and would help tremendously in lowering your ball flight......trust me.

Trust him

LOL I would love to get an aftermarket shaft but I'm already on a tight budget as it is. How much do Miyazaki shafts go for?

i struggle with a higher ball flight and there are 4-5 guys here who can attest that this shaft brought my ball flight down significantly. why not buy the shaft and then just buy the supertri head?

Just about an arm and a leg ($250).

haha yea that hurts a bit. tcalloway1, yeah I was thinking about that but a supertri head would still cost me 250 bucks that's if I can find it at that price. Is there a cheaper brand name shaft that will help lower ball flight? I heard the fubuki lowers spin and the proforce lower launch, I don't know much about shafts.

haha yea that hurts a bit. tcalloway1, yeah I was thinking about that but a supertri head would still cost me 250 bucks that's if I can find it at that price. Is there a cheaper brand name shaft that will help lower ball flight? I heard the fubuki lowers spin and the proforce lower launch, I don't know much about shafts.

man, i wish i could help you more concerning other shafts out there, and there will be some guys here who can. i would think that going with something heavier, like you mentioned, will help do the trick. all i know is that i compared the miyazaki black to the motore side by side and the miyazaki blew the motore away. not to say that the motore is bad, it just felt so much softer and it did nothing to help me lower the ball flight at all.

There are plenty. The best way is definitely find a place with a launch monitor and see what works best for you. If you do not think you have one in your area, send me a PM and I can check for you.

Back