What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dissed the alfredo/parmessan idea since the chicken was nowhere near thawed... so im making adobo

dissed the alfredo/parmessan idea since the chicken was nowhere near thawed... so im making adobo

Digging it. It's the emergency ham and cheese meal of the PI. Can't go wrong.

We're having the stuffed flank steak again that we tried a couple of weeks ago.

Mexican Chicken. Liz makes the best there is and I suffer for day's, lol. Sooo good!

$1.99 Happy Meals all around!

My mom's "Hawaiian Chili", made by my wife. It's actually just homemade chili (ground turkey and hamburger, onions, kidney beans, canned tomatoes, tomato paste, chili seasoning) and Portuguese Sausage.

My mom's "Hawaiian Chili", made by my wife. It's actually just homemade chili (ground turkey and hamburger, onions, kidney beans, canned tomatoes, tomato paste, chili seasoning) and Portuguese Sausage.

i havent had potagee sausage in forever... i dont even think ive ever seen it out here...

i went the hero route tonight with chips and salsa... with a house italian salad and a giant iced tea

Tacos!

Leftovers.

It was the recipe you gave him and it was awesome!! :smile:

I'm so glad you liked it. I've tried many mac & cheese recipes and think that one is the best.

Kobe beef burger with bacon, pepper jack cheese, and fried onions. sweet potato french fries as well

Arby's. I forgot to get the ground beef out of the freezer this AM.

Some charity cocktail party honoring some local bigwig. I just hope it's not in a tent--it's been mid 40s and raining all day.

Some charity cocktail party honoring some local bigwig. I just hope it's not in a tent--it's been mid 40s and raining all day.

gotta love the cocktail party's. surely the planner's have moved it indoors? sorry cfc, but that weather sounds awful.

gotta love the cocktail party's. surely the planner's have moved it indoors? sorry cfc, but that weather sounds awful.

It's being held at our local arboretum. I'm afraid there isn't enough indoors there. I may just wear junk shoes.

It's being held at our local arboretum. I'm afraid there isn't enough indoors there. I may just wear junk shoes.

yeah, gonna be tough to have an indoor venue at the arboretum. that's a cool place for a cocktail though. yeah, junk shoes is probably the ticket, well, that or just pound some cocktails, then you won't even know if it's raining.

What's for Dinner?

Ham steak and green beans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back