It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

JB and GG - Great job with setting this up. It is going to kill me that I can't make this one happen...but you should have seen the look my wife gave me when I tried to talk my way into it at dinner tonight. Keep in mind that we will have an 8 week old about that time :act-up:

JB and GG - Great job with setting this up. It is going to kill me that I can't make this one happen...but you should have seen the look my wife gave me when I tried to talk my way into it at dinner tonight. Keep in mind that we will have an 8 week old about that time :act-up:

We are going to miss you too AD. You gave us fair warning, so we will let you off the hook this time. Unless of course you want to bring her and the family....hehe

We are going to miss you too AD. You gave us fair warning, so we will let you off the hook this time. Unless of course you want to bring her and the family....hehe

That was my angle...but she saw through it. Oh well, maybe spring 2011.

next time use more wine....sorry you can't make it AD :(

We have just over 20 right now in just one day that have officially confirmed. We also have quite a few locals in the Tampa, Miami, and Orlando area that we would think would want to join in. But hey, only a couple of them came to the last one, so perhaps I am wrong.

Looks like Southwest can get me there at a pretty solid price. Oh liz, honey sugar poopoo face, haha. She see's right through me when I start the sweet talk, lol.

Looks like Southwest can get me there at a pretty solid price. Oh liz, honey sugar poopoo face, haha. She see's right through me when I start the sweet talk, lol.

Make sure that SW is still flying into West palm at the time of the outing. A few others were struggling with that. We certainly hope you can make it Duey.

Make sure that SW is still flying into West palm at the time of the outing. A few others were struggling with that. We certainly hope you can make it Duey.

Are they planning to discontine service to West Palm?

I do not know, I thought there was mention of that earlier in the thread.

For any of my Southeastern brothers...while I was doing my due-diligence, there were Air Tran flights for $150 r/t from Atlanta to West Palm non stop.

I do not know, I thought there was mention of that earlier in the thread.

Interesting. I was just looking at flights from PHL to West Palm on the SW site right now.

Will have to do more reading

For any of my Southeastern brothers...while I was doing my due-diligence, there were Air Tran flights for $150 r/t from Atlanta to West Palm non stop.

It sounds to me that it is merely a diaper run....hehe

you may have just sealed your fate as doodles' roomie!! haha

sorry to get of topic, can't help it, i have a problem.

i love watching the honda classic on tv. looks like there's a lot of water there.

Good one TC but if you have a problem I dont think doodles will want to room with you either.lol

It's a florida course there is always a lot of water haha. The water and I do not usually get along either. I have yet to play a round where my ball hasn't found the water at least once.

OH my ball is a magnet for the water.. think Tin Cup!!!

Oh no I am saying that I lose at least 1 ball to the water normally it's more like 2 or 3. My mind plays tricks on me and all of a sudden a shot that would normally go 100+ yards only goes 30 and gets wet.

I can do that trick also my friend!!

what a complement setho, thanks man. i'll be taking advantage of the unlimited range access and am more than happy to assist folks with anything. i'd like to think that i'm approachable, except from the ladies.

this golf course and outing is like a dream come true. it's the closest i'll ever come to a tour experience. thanks to JB and GG for all their hard work. now we all have to start planning something special for you two.

OK you can have the guys and uncledaddy, the Rhino will entertain the ladies!!!

I'm.so.in

I am so in also!!!

This sounds like a blast! Hopefully Jacqui and I will both make this one.

You better make it!!!

I fly between west coast - east coast on them all the time for business and find their airfare between coasts is really reasonable too. I head to LA next week & my airfare was 365 RT. Bonus is I can listen to PGA Radio on XM and eat animal crackers all the way!

Let us know there are a few of us out here, love to play a round of golf.. or maybe just grab some dinner with the crew.

I'll re-check, but out of KC it gave me the price and dates. I need to check Wichita prices as well. What a hoot it would be to make this outing, lol.

From some cities, apparently. A few people around Los Angeles were saying the last flights were around August 15 or something. But if it's listed for September (it is from KC) you should be OK.

From some cities, apparently. A few people around Los Angeles were saying the last flights were around August 15 or something. But if it's listed for September (it is from KC) you should be OK.

Thanks..

I tried from Cali too and saw the message. Philadelphia seems to be good to go. And cheap (218) and non-stop.

Wee hee!

I'm thinking about Jet Blue myself, but we'll be flying into JFK and then onto WPB!

Probably how I will travel

Deal! No sticks for this trip but next one for sure.

Sounds great!!!

Gimme your number, I will try to sweet talk her!!

From the Los Angeles area I believe so.

I'll re-check, but out of KC it gave me the price and dates. I need to check Wichita prices as well. What a hoot it would be to make this outing, lol.

Yes it will and I hope you can make it!!!

See above, only from Los Angeles

Flight booked!

Woo hoo

That is great Fil.

We are having a tremendous response and are thrilled that so many are as excited as we are. We can tell you that this resort is amazing and being right near the beach and shopping will be great for others as well.

Not to mention the wonderful THP dinner that we are planning right now that is on us for everybody to enjoy.

the resort and golf is no prob, its getting there! Southwest is only $79 each way but the latest flight out Sunday is only 4pm! talking to a buddie to see if he wants to go with and then we can drive over.

You have to be there, I'll be there :)

JB, can we get an update on how many slots are still available out of 50?

JB, can we get an update on how many slots are still available out of 50?

There are plenty as of right now. We got just over 20 confirmed in the 1st 10 hours. Not too shabby.

Back