I couldn't get Tapatalk to work at all last night on three different devices. I uninstalled and reinstalled on all of them multiple times!

It just barely started working again on my phone. Doesn't matter if it is WiFi or network data.

I hate this stupid app!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Huh, I just updated recently but I guess it was just before the update, I still have the browse on the drop down menu.

I guess I dodged a bullet updating when I did.

I agree, the new Tapatalk update is awful! I wish I never did the update. How can they remove the browse option?
I thought it was me and my.new android phone. Not a huge fan of new TT

If I could light an app on fire, it would be the new update. Way more work to get to the same places.

To me, the most annoying part is receiving notifications to check out threads that are getting a lot of attention or whatever. I haven't seen if there is an option to only receive alerts or notifications for when someone quotes my post or I have a PM.

Mine kept crashing before opening yesterday so I uninstalled and re-installed. I already had the new version and didn't like lit . Still don't.

I still can't post photos.

You did! Don't accept the new update, it's horrible!
Thanks, I'm glad to read this. I have it sitting in my apps to update but have been hesitant. I definitely won't now.

Sounds like they really changed the Android version. I don't see much new in iOS.

iOS version still great as always

Hmm, I wonder why you can't post photos, I am not having that issue.
I couldn't for the longest time, it was right after the last big update where you had to change to pro or something. But it looks like I can now, I hadn't tried for a long time.

iOS version still great as always
I don't know about that, I used to love my pro version, but when they made me go to the newer basic one I've had nothing but trouble.

I don't know about that, I used to love my pro version, but when they made me go to the newer basic one I've had nothing but trouble.

Really? I haven't had any problems. Which phone and iOS?

I'm on Android lollipop 5.0 and don't really see anything different visually. I wonder if it's different from one version of Android to the next.

What version you all on? Im on 4.6.2

The only way I can use Tapatalk is to uninstall and reinstall. Every. Single. Time.

I've tried everything they recommend and still nothing works. I have not done an update or anything on mine.

Android version is 4.4.2 I believe. I'll have to see what version I have of tapatalk.

This is driving me nuts! Tapatalk is my only connection to THP and other forums since I'm rarely on a computer.

Edit: I'm on 4.6.2 for tapatalk

I'm on 4.9.5 on my Samsung S5.

Great, another change to taptalk. Just cant leave well enough alone

Don't get the 4.10.1 update it's even terribler then the last one.

Like a dummy, I have everything set to auto update I think

It actually may be a bit easier to navigate. Buy it's still terrible. Browse is still in the same place but a little easier to get to.

Back