Little to No Offset TM Putters

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Alright, so I figured out I'm in love with center shafted putters, but I think one of the primary components of that love is the fact that they have no offest, the one's I've tried at least. I was curious what other putters are out there in the TM line that has little to no offset. Like I think the Daytona 6 has only a little bit of offset.

Any info is quite welcome.

One of the Kia Ma Monte Carlo's is a center-shafted mallet from what I remember.

Most people like a center shafted putter because of the sight it provides and set up it provides. The offset difference is minimal for sure. Is there a reason that you are looking TM only? I mean I love their putters recently, but they make so many different kinds it would make it easier to find one if you tell us what makes them stand out for you. Insert? Name? etc...

JB, that's a great question, I'm slowing becoming a one brand kind of guy. And IMO, TM rocks! I really like their hybrids and drivers and will soon be adding a few other TM clubs. I use an older model TM Monte Carlo, but it's a TPI version and I don't care for the insert as much as some of the newer models I've tried. Right now the leader in the clubhouse is the Vicino CS Spider, when I've tried it I just seem to really roll it nice. But I ran across that Daytona 6 and it sparked my interest into what other models were out there with no or very little offset. I'm really looking at the newer models, but I'm open to other options. I usually only buy a putter after trying it multiple times at the shop or the course, and I've tried all the shops around me and have tried any I could find. Thanks for the very quick responses. I've enjoyed my stay here so far and hope I can contribute to this great forum.

Back