R9 SuperTri shaft sleeve

Pirate95

Let it snow......
Reaction score
Handicap
OOB 13.6
I'm looking to find the adjustable sleeve that comes on the SuperTri stock shaft. I want to experiment with different shafts without taking the sleeve off my stock shaft to do so. I planned on having a couple of shafts to try side by side to see how different they are by just swapping them out. I contacted TaylorMade and they don't sell them without a shaft. Any suggestions on where I can get 2-3 sleeves that are "real" and not fake knock-offs?

Ebay has some. The other option is sending the shafts into tm. If you contact customer service, they should be able to help.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

http://victorycustomgolf.com/
I know that Ken has quite a few in his shop. He also has a bunch of shafts already on the sleeve for test shafts!

Will these same sleeves fit the regular R9 shaft and if so whats would be the advantage /disadvantage to this sleeve versus the older short sleeve that comes originally on the R9?

Stay away from Ebay for these.Too many fakes going around. The original R9 tip will work in the Supertri. How many would you need?

Stay away from Ebay for these.Too many fakes going around. The original R9 tip will work in the Supertri. How many would you need?

I'd like to have 3

This looks great. You've dealt with this site before.....I just want to make sure I get the real thing.

I live 15 minutes away from him. He is a great guy and I use him for all of my club work.

I live 15 minutes away from him. He is a great guy and I use him for all of my club work.

Thanks for your help! Going through Ebay was not going to work for me. I will contact Ken for these....thanks again!

Thanks for your help! Going through Ebay was not going to work for me. I will contact Ken for these....thanks again!

No problem, I hope you find a shaft that just bombs it for you.

Back