srixon 745 ferrules

V60golfr

Reaction score
Handicap
Anybody got connections at Srixon? I have been messing around with my 745 6 iron sticking different shafts in it to see what I like. I am leaning toward selling them and getting a combo set with the 545's. So I called Srixon to see if I could purchase some ferrules that match the originals, so I could sell the set with all matching ferrules, I was told by someone at Srixon that they dont sell them nor are they available to public because the ferrules allow them to see if the clubs are fake or not! Wow ok sounds fine, never heard that one before, still would like some of those ferrules for my other irons too. They are cool with the double chrome stripe. Any body got connections? just throwing it out there and seeing if it sticks.

Anybody got connections at Srixon? I have been messing around with my 745 6 iron sticking different shafts in it to see what I like. I am leaning toward selling them and getting a combo set with the 545's. So I called Srixon to see if I could purchase some ferrules that match the originals, so I could sell the set with all matching ferrules, I was told by someone at Srixon that they dont sell them nor are they available to public because the ferrules allow them to see if the clubs are fake or not! Wow ok sounds fine, never heard that one before, still would like some of those ferrules for my other irons too. They are cool with the double chrome stripe. Any body got connections? just throwing it out there and seeing if it sticks.

If you are a member of a club or have connections with somebody that works at a golf retailer, ask them to call for you. I ran into a similar issue getting grips from Cleveland a couple of years ago for the .650 butt diameter C. Kua shafts that I couldn't find grips anywhere else. After being unsuccessful in trying to order them myself as a consumer through Cleveland, I had the pro at my club contact them and he was able to order some for me.

thanks I got no club connections.

thanks I got no club connections.

If any of the courses around you have a Srixon/Cleveland account, you might want to check with the pro to see if he'd make the call for you. Or even check a Golf Galaxy/Golfsmith or another store that does club work.

ok thanks will try that.

Well if the ferrule thing is true about the clubs not being fake, I am happy to say mine are the real thing!

Back