It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

This is a Jenn question...

She loves the look of the resort, her question is about the spa. Is there extra costs for the spa or is in included in the 151?

Will there be people who will be staying longer than Sunday or Monday?

This is a Jenn question...

She loves the look of the resort, her question is about the spa. Is there extra costs for the spa or is in included in the 151?

The spa is DEFINITELY extra. Being that it is one of the nicest spas in the state, has its benefits and drawbacks. Massages and treatments are not going to be the cheapest, but they will be fantastic.

Will there be people who will be staying longer than Sunday or Monday?

I'll be there Thursday to Tuesday. Arrive Thursday afternoon or evening depending on flights and leave Tuesday morning. That's the plan right now at least.

I'm officially IN.

Looking forward to seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones! Unfortunately, I will not have my girl with me this time. Bummer for everybody since she is great fun and bummer for me since she knows how to gently guide me to bed after I've had too much fun. The good news is that I just stumble a lot (no barfing).

Once I know my exact itinerary I will post it here. I'm thinking it might be easiest to room with someone on the same schedule? I suppose that you will need a 100% roommate to book the room at the double occupancy rate.

I know that I will be flying in on Friday around noon, but not sure if I will leave Sunday or Monday. There is a Holiday Inn right by the airport for around 70.00/night. Just in case you want to leave Monday in the morning, but can't afford another night at the resort.

WOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOO!

Thanks JB & GolferGal for lining up this incredible deal and experience.

I'm officially IN.

Looking forward to seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones! Unfortunately, I will not have my girl with me this time. Bummer for everybody since she is great fun and bummer for me since she knows how to gently guide me to bed after I've had too much fun. The good news is that I just stumble a lot (no barfing).

Once I know my exact itinerary I will post it here. I'm thinking it might be easiest to room with someone on the same schedule? I suppose that you will need a 100% roommate to book the room at the double occupancy rate.

I know that I will be flying in on Friday around noon, but not sure if I will leave Sunday or Monday. There is a Holiday Inn right by the airport for around 70.00/night. Just in case you want to leave Monday in the morning, but can't afford another night at the resort.

WOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOO!

Awesome. Too bad your girl won't be there...there is going to be a lot more ladies at this one.

Awesome. Too bad your girl won't be there...there is going to be a lot more ladies at this one.

Maybe that is why he left her at home.

Hey now! This could be me post outing, JB :stickbeat:

If I can talk Thanks or Kevin into taking me to Atlantic City on monday I would be more than happy to get us a room at the Marriott by the airport sunday night

She wanted to come, but the baby needs a mommy for the weekend and we used up most of our Grandma credit for the year with the last trip. You should have seen her eyes when I showed her the picture of the pool. If that didn't convince her, nothing will.

I personally want to kick every Florida Paradise member who does not come to this (no offense to any FL residents here (unless you are not going)).

There are many many many FL forum members that have not responded in this thread or signed up. Surprising to me, but many internet golfers are like that...Ha!

Hawk requests that there be no cameras at this outing...I repeat, no cameras!

On the subject of cameras, don't leave yours laying around if I've been drinking :)

THPers from far away will be there, so they have no excuse!! (like me :wink:)

There are many many many FL forum members that have not responded in this thread or signed up. Surprising to me, but many internet golfers are like that...Ha!

I guess I should get my ass kicking shoes ready then.

Keyboard jockeys!

ain't that the truth?! not all floridians either.

I'm officially IN.

WOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOO!

That describes my current itinerary as well.
I was thinking about staying on the resort sunday night, squeezing in an early round monday and then catching an evening flight out. I could be persuaded to do another option, but if I can golf... why not golf?

about 85% for me, dont wanna confirm yet and tie up a spot for someone else till I'm a 1000%!

about 85% for me, dont wanna confirm yet and tie up a spot for someone else till I'm a 1000%!

I'll be there, so you have to go!!

Its like deja vu, I could've sworn I posted this already haa haa haa :D

Back