It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

Unfortunately I am unable to make it. Just going to cost too much for just the weekend.

Have fun guys

nice to hear that old gray and kellybo are in on this one. i know gray's looking forward to meeting so many of you all.

i am a bit shocked that more of the forum members that live in florida aren't having much to do with this. i'll give you the benefit of the doubt b/c it's only been up for a couple of days but to not want to participate in this would be crazy. there's more equipment to try than your local golf store, the location that JB and GG have lined up is unparalleled, the company will be fantastic, and god willing, the weather will be wonderful.

KellyBo and I are thrilled to be able to meet some of these top notch people! We have our flight booked and look forward to meeting so many nice folks from THP!! Now if someone is in the vicinity of the airport and would like to give us a ride to the resort,,,, :D That would be nice!!!! If not we will get there.....

Last edited:
KellyBo and I are thrilled to be able to meet some of these top notch people! We have our flight booked and look forward to meeting so many nice folks from THP!! Now if someone is in the vicinity of the airport and would like to give us a ride to the resort,,,, :D That would be nice!!!! If not we will get there.....

I am just worried about the guys,,, especially seniors,,,, that play with Kellybo and she outdrives them by 50 yds :banana:........ We have the Senior golfers at our club cussing all the time cause she blows it by em :eek:)!

I believe the resort has a shuttle to the airport

Didnt that same trash talk get you in trouble at the last one? I recall "wait till you guys get to see the cobras in action". Now you are setting her up as well. We are all there to have some fun.

I am not going to compete with anyone. I am going to meet new people, have a few beers, and relax and play golf and maybe learn something from those who are more knowledgable than I.

+1000 to that WR!

. I am going to meet new people, have a few beers, and relax and play golf and maybe learn something from those who are more knowledgable than I.

This time I am bringing a TON of cigars for people to enjoy while playing I believe.

I might take one of your hands JB.....I see too many people enjoying them while playing golf and I wonder what all the hubub is about..
I dont smoke, but a cigar on a special occasion might be the ticket...

Didnt that same trash talk get you in trouble at the last one? I recall "wait till you guys get to see the cobras in action". Now you are setting her up as well. We are all there to have some fun.

Ok so let's have some fun!!!!! You da man JB... No trash talk but good old fashion Florida Fun in the Sun :blob:

I'll bring some cigars too, but pipes are more up my alley!

Nothing wrong with trash talk, but we saw what happened to you last time...We would not want your poor wife to get that same treatment.

Sorry about ole Gray...now I definitely will be hacking the ball everywhere. I hate when he says that stuff! I only hit it further because I'm at the red tees. LOL Just a proud hubby I guess but I'm going to beat his butt now.

I might take one of your hands JB.....I see too many people enjoying them while playing golf and I wonder what all the hubub is about..
I dont smoke, but a cigar on a special occasion might be the ticket...

i'll bring some chewing tobacco too bama, that's really enjoyable on the golf course.

Sorry about ole Gray...now I definitely will be hacking the ball everywhere. I hate when he says that stuff! I only hit it further because I'm at the red tees. LOL Just a proud hubby I guess but I'm going to beat his butt now.

indian princess style butt whoopin'.

gray is very proud of you kelly and i think it's great! i know gray has some game for sure, we just wore his old butt out in blairsville (being on the golf course from 11-9 will do that)

oh yeah who doesnt love stepping in a big pile of brown spit! :act-up:

i'll bring some chewing tobacco too bama, that's really enjoyable on the golf course.

Nothing wrong with trash talk, but we saw what happened to you last time...We would not want your poor wife to get that same treatment.

No pressure on anyone :eek:).... Play your game whether it be 100, 90, 80, or whatever but the main theme is too have fun and meet some wonderful folks. It's not going to be about golf and who can outdo who, it's going to be about building some lifetime memories. Thanks JB for setting this old butthead straight! Let's get er done with fun and heap of laughs !!!!

anyone know if a golf bag is an oversized/overweight bag?? or just a checked bag???
I am looking at the following:
It would be a 14 hour drive for me so that is out of the question,,
I am looking at tickets from a couple of different places.......
I live in Huntsville, AL (Delta $243 + $25 #1 + $35 #2) = $303
Bham is 90 minutes south (SWA - $240 no fees)
Nashville is 90 minutes north (SWA - $279 no fees)
Atlanta is 3.5 hours SE (Airtran - $150 + $15 #1 + $25 #2) = $190

decisions, decisions.....

bama

anyone know if a golf bag is an oversized/overweight bag?? or just a checked bag???

bama

Check with the airlines but I think (even Southwest) there's a 50 lb limit.

...and don't forget you're parking fees if you drive t one of those other cities.

bama

Why don't you meet KellyBo and I in Atlanta and fly down from there. We will tell you our flight number and we can go from there????

there you go Bama sounds like a great idea, and this way you wont get lost! :act-up:

Why don't you meet KellyBo and I in Atlanta and fly down from there. We will tell you our flight number and we can go from there????

just checking out the resort website, were staying in the guest rooms right? the look very very nice. the ibar looks sweet too!

Just an update on my end: BF wants to go, but he can't afford his way, but I can afford mine, SO we're going to wait a month or two before we book our airfare :(

Last edited:

thanks Gray and Kelly..
I was actually looking at flying out on Thursday for a Friday round and flying back late Monday so I could get in a Monday Round....

Back