Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter is visiting for Christmas. She flew in today and will be here till Jan. 4th. Happy Days!

Good stuff frogger enjoy the time together

After a rough few weeks, yesterday Santa came through town on the fire truck. They go up and down every Street in town. I absolutely love our new town. My daughter was so happy. We sat outside and played Christmas music and she danced around until he came. Warmed my cold Grinch heart.. Haha

42f2e079850b7436ecdd93fad93d652d.jpg

a375a03aef6a9afe9128804822aab78d.jpg

cc54d280df9f97bc1d1d0a3d9c3815db.jpg

d3eebdb27d74553c0602a264a0ff9c14.jpg

After a rough few weeks, yesterday Santa came through town on the fire truck. They go up and down every Street in town. I absolutely love our new town. My daughter was so happy. We sat outside and played Christmas music and she danced around until he came. Warmed my cold Grinch heart.. Haha

42f2e079850b7436ecdd93fad93d652d.jpg

a375a03aef6a9afe9128804822aab78d.jpg

cc54d280df9f97bc1d1d0a3d9c3815db.jpg

d3eebdb27d74553c0602a264a0ff9c14.jpg
Sounds like a great time was had by all especially during this time of sorrow and strife.

Ricky your little girl looks super happy. That's great and I'm wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!

My HHJJ is my son is coming up to see us for Christmas. It's been several months since he has visited since moving back to Macon.

Ricky your little girl looks super happy. That's great and I'm wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!

My HHJJ is my son is coming up to see us for Christmas. It's been several months since he has visited since moving back to Macon.

Thanks Bill and thats great about your son. How is he doing?

Love seeing that smile Ricky!

Glad to here about your son Bill

Thanks Bill and thats great about your son. How is he doing?

He is making me proud. He was promoted to a shift supervisor position at his job and taking classes to further his education. He is on a good track these days and thanks for asking. :thumb:

HHJJ is as simple at Family. Each and everyone one of ya'll

Ricky I'm glad to see you guys smiling. You've been knocked around hard lately, but those smiles are what it's about.

He is making me proud. He was promoted to a shift supervisor position at his job and taking classes to further his education. He is on a good track these days and thanks for asking. :thumb:

Thats awesome man. I remember when he was struggling. Alot of people wouldnt have done what you and Kelly did for him. You guys are awesome people. Really makes me happy to hear he is doing well.

I can't wait to see my kids open their gifts on Thursday, it really doesn't get much better that seeing them happy.

I can't wait to see my kids open their gifts on Thursday, it really doesn't get much better that seeing them happy.

We wrapped all of Anabelle's presents the other day. She is going to lose her mind. Such a fun age. Without her, I would be pretty depressed right now. She keeps me happy and smiling every day.

We wrapped all of Anabelle's presents the other day. She is going to lose her mind. Such a fun age. Without her, I would be pretty depressed right now. She keeps me happy and smiling every day.

We wrapped all the boys presents last night, other than a couple of things I need to take a last minute look for today. I'm really hoping that their new Disney Infinity/TV combo will help me reclaim my computer from them. At 6 and 4, I know the days of blind belief in things like Santa and Elf on the Shelf are limited, but for some reason that knowledge is making this year even better.

thats awesome news. wishing him success

The good news is, when she grows up you can just look at Wardy and remember when she was his size and think back to times like these.

Its Monday morning.
Its December 22.

And I'm at the golf course. #Winning.

Ditto. Our little guy is 3.5 now so this is the first year he really mostly understands Christmas and Santa and presents and such. Can't wait for Thursday!

Finally getting out to play on Wednesday morning with a few buddies. Haven't played in far too long with everything going on, will be nice to get out and enjoy a quick 9 and a few beverages.

Just a gift for those out there that may need it. Life is too short, peeps be sweating the small stuff when in the grand scheme of things it really doesnt matter.

virtual-hug.jpg

Mike is wise! You're a good one brotherman!

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Somewhat of a bad news, part good news. The last remaining employee that is in my position has a family emergency. They will be leaving the country and I am the lone soldier until January 17th. No days off arg. Good news is double time kicks in and the pay will be slick! Will be a challenge but it will prove my worth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ricky and Bill. Glad to see and hear the good news.

Dustin. Boy that's a long stretch carrying the load. But should leave you some good $$$ to turn pondering into action or help with possible 2015 THP events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back