Bridgestone J38 Dual Pocket Cavity Forged Irons

Love that topline!! Very sleek

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1. Usually I like a little junk in the top line trunk but these are slim and trim! Very nice looking

Great looking iron. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and taking a couple of swings with them.

BEAUTIFUL CLUBS!! I have read several user reviews on them and everyone seems to like them a lot.

Is there any way that the watermark on the pics can be moved so we can see the clubs in all their glory? You all take such great pics. C'mon and let us see them better. Purty Pleeze.....

Lets go with the review too.

Nalajr

They were photographed in all their glory in our december magazine. Unfortunately with web images, we must keep the watermark on. We know its not the same and in the review it is different, but our photos seem to show up on many other sites with no credit. We work pretty hard here, and have to protect our images. Sorry.

Absolutely gorgeous irons. They're even better looking in person. I love the clubs and the way they feel when you hit the ball well...but as some of you can attest I don't do that as often as I'd like to. I just don't have the game to put these in my bag - maybe someday. :beat-up:

Absolutely gorgeous irons. They're even better looking in person. I love the clubs and the way they feel when you hit the ball well...but as some of you can attest I don't do that as often as I'd like to. I just don't have the game to put these in my bag - maybe someday. :beat-up:

Maybe by the fall outing OS.

Maybe by the fall outing OS.

I can always hope. :) Enjoy your time with them on the course, those are very sweet irons!

Bridgestone J38 Dual Pocket Cavity Forged Irons

Osahar said:
You hit it well OS, and no one gets out of a hazard like you!

I have had my J38 Dual Pocket cavities for 3 weeks and have four rounds on them. For all of those that think they do not have the game for these irons these are the more forgiving of the two sets of J38 irons. The lofts are too strong and I have since bent them where I want them but they are gorgeous.

They have kicked the Nickent ARC Blades, Titleist AP2, Maxfli VHL's, to the curb of the clubs I have. They have also beaten all comers in the demo realm I have tried. I have a J38 5 wood, the J38 Dual Pocket, and J38 wedges in the bag right now. I do not think they are going anywhere anytime soon based on my first 4 rounds with them.

Are you playing the dual pockets or pockets. Different irons. The pictures and thread are on the dual pockets.

Nevermind you edited your post to show dual.

Are you playing the dual pockets or pockets. Different irons. The pictures and thread are on the dual pockets.

Dual Pocket Cavities. The PW was 46* It is now 49.5 LOL

You hit it well OS, and no one gets out of a hazard like you!

LOL! Don't remind me about that mud bath I took on the front nine! I had to soak that poor Bridgestone shirt for about a week with laundry detergent & oxy-clean to get all the mud stains out of it. After you guys left I had to break out the Cleveland Classics shirt to wear for the drive home.

I had a chance to hit these with JB this past Saturday and one issue I had was with the dual pocket and how it would be a dirt collector.

As much as I would like to, I can't give these a mini-review because the shafts were like ropes in my hand and I just could not get a consistent feel for them.

They really are pretty irons in person.

biggsy, if it ain't xxxx-stiff, they're all ropes for you, haha.

i had the same thought about the pocket cavity and it's something that happens with the x22's as well, but it's pretty easy to clean it out....blow!

biggsy, if it ain't xxxx-stiff, they're all ropes for you, haha.

i had the same thought about the pocket cavity and it's something that happens with the x22's as well, but it's pretty easy to clean it out....blow!
I was trying to take something off on the range just to feel them and I couldn't even do that.

I took a couple of full swing shots and they were shanks.

The dual pocket is a lot different than the X-22's and you are right, those are easy to clean. These might be a bit more challenging.

I was trying to take something off on the range just to feel them and I couldn't even do that.

I took a couple of full swing shots and they were shanks.

The dual pocket is a lot different than the X-22's and you are right, those are easy to clean. These might be a bit more challenging.

i guess when you're a touring pro and have a caddy then you don't worry about cleaning out the cavities huh? i guess you'd have to take a q-tip to them or something. bummer that you couldn't hit them, i always look forward to your feedback. these don't interest me at all though.

i guess when you're a touring pro and have a caddy then you don't worry about cleaning out the cavities huh? i guess you'd have to take a q-tip to them or something. bummer that you couldn't hit them, i always look forward to your feedback. these don't interest me at all though.
I had to try them while I was there. I should have hit the CG1's as well, but there were so many wedges that my hand was actually sore the next day.

I had to try them while I was there. I should have hit the CG1's as well, but there were so many wedges that my hand was actually sore the next day.

what wedges stood out to you biggsy? i don't mean to thread jack, perhaps we could take the conversation to OEM's thread or something.

at any rate, the bridgestone's are pretty, but biggsy couldn't hit them and they don't make them for the lefties so i'm out!

what wedges stood out to you biggsy? i don't mean to thread jack, perhaps we could take the conversation to OEM's thread or something.

at any rate, the bridgestone's are pretty, but biggsy couldn't hit them and they don't make them for the lefties so i'm out!
With better shafting I could, but I think they had a 5.0 PX in them.

I'll give my wedge thoughts on Kevin's thread.

Bridgestone J38 Dual Pocket Cavity Irons Review

Bridgestone J38 Dual Pocket Cavity Irons Review

Here is the review of the newest line of irons from Bridgestone Golf.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=9265

nice review there JB, sounds as thought the J38 feels awesome! they are extremely good looking irons.

Those have to be some of the cleanest looking irons made.

great review as always

Those have to be some of the cleanest looking irons made.

+1 hopefully these start to get some residual interest from the growing popularity of their ball line

Good review JB. These really are good looking irons.

Back