The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
July and August.....perfect time for a trip to the mountain home in PA....hmmm this is working well in my mind.....

hahahaha we haven't taken advantage of being in the same proximity-ish yet... Would be a shame to see you retire all the way the heck down in Florida!!!

I liked your Pinehurst idea better. It's viable!

I am itching to get on the course! 5 weeks without playing, unless you count the Top Golf Tampa event. I am so excited for New Years Day.

hahahaha we haven't taken advantage of being in the same proximity-ish yet... Would be a shame to see you retire all the way the heck down in Florida!!!

I liked your Pinehurst idea better. It's viable!

Sunny and 83 yesterday....yeah I'll have a spare room for guest. Lol

81 and enjoying the pool with the kids.

Bribe me with temps in about 8 months and we'll see if it still sounds good.

Hahaha I'll be looking for a Canadian breeze in sure.

Do the pros or Columbus, OH outweigh the cons? Possible job opportunity...

I'm headed up to Lake Placid Wednesday through Sunday for New Years. The forecast looks…interesting….

696e9ac656e385ff716e463ac2976e7b.jpg

I used to have to go to Dublin, OH for work every year (flew into Columbus), and really liked it.

I used to have to go to Dublin, OH for work every year (flew into Columbus), and really liked it.

After a quick google search, aside from weather everything seems positive, cost of living is a heck of a lot better than Boston haha.

Less grey and not as cold as cle.
But still in ohio.
Great fun city.
And lots of thpers within 90 min in each direction

And cost.of living will be way less than Boston

I'm headed up to Lake Placid Wednesday through Sunday for New Years. The forecast looks…interesting….

I assume that is Celcius?

After a quick google search, aside from weather everything seems positive, cost of living is a heck of a lot better than Boston haha.
fyi..Indianapolis is about 2 hours away from Columbus.. :)

I assume that is Celcius?
I went up for Thanksgiving weekend a few years ago. The hotel I stayed in was right on Mirror Lake. Sitting out on the balcony the first night I remember thinking it would be a few weeks before the lake froze over.

Woke up the NEXT MORNING to a completely frozen lake and people ice skating.

Of course now you guys have me seriously considering it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Closer to some seriously awesome Michigan dudes!

Skiing on ice face...I mean white face

Here's the only negotiating you need to have with her:

1. Can we move to Florida
2. If not Florida, how about Franklin, TN

Franklin, TN is near the top of my list. Or somewhere nearby.

Currently just above zero here now, with windchill feels like -12. Low tonight -7. Yuck!

Franklin, TN is near the top of my list. Or somewhere nearby.

I would be so, so, so, SO, poor.

Unless SeeMore let me live in their shop.

I would be so, so, so, SO, poor.

Unless SeeMore let me live in their shop.

Haha! I might too once I get one in the bag.

Its opening Pandoras box of AWESOME. LOL!

I've only rolled the Si3, love the nickel finish. Would like to try a few others first though before settling on one. Or two. Or three. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back