Are you ever content with your bag?

Tackling a golf program that will change my whole swing. The swing change will completely change my clubs to utilize the new improved motion . So no , not content .. But kinda thinking who could make a great set of custom clubs in the area

I really wish I had gone with graphite shafts on my irons instead of steel. Or at the very least tried both before buying. But I can make-do with what I've got for a while.

Bag is ok, swing needs improvement but am in the market soon for more forgiving irons.

I love my current setup. I'm going to try really hard to play this bag the entire 2015 season.

Never content... Over the last 3 yrs I,ve gone thru 6 sets of irons... currently have 2 sets Ping I25 and my trusty old Eye 2s..... wish I would have hung on to the titleist AP2s...My problem is there is a Golfsmith and a PGA superstore next door to each other that I have to drive by on my way home from work..

I'm not content with my set up at all. I feel like there are much better clubs out there for me. After the Bridgestone university I will most likely buy new irons.

I think for the first time in a while in pretty good. I may add a hybrid, and I'm sure I'll swap putters over the year, but nothing dramatic

I am actually real close to being completely satisfied with my bag. I love my irons, hybrids, and putter! :in-love: One of these days I plan to get a driver fitting to find the proper head/shaft for my game.

I'm content, but always on the lookout for possible changes. Love seeing great new equipment released.

I'm getting pretty close to content. I need to pick out a couple of new wedges, and maybe identify a hybrid. Driver, fairway woods, and irons are good to go.

After getting fit for driver/fw I'm 100% happy with my bag for the 2015 season.
I might switch out putters here and there but that's mainly for S+G's, and if my 4i starts to act funny I might look into getting fit for a hybrid in that spot.

The next driver release cycle (end of 2015) I'll probably start doing the rounds and pick up whatever catches my eye.

hybrids

hybrids

Well, I was perfectly content with my bag - I have felt like I would like a little more distance out of my 3 hybrid but have not liked the TM offerings the last few years. Always thought that the Rescue 11 with a speed slot would be my ideal, lo and behold TM now basically offers that with the R15 hybrid. I will definitely be hitting them. The gap between my 3 and 4 hybrid is too small. Since I tee off with my 3 often it would be nice to have another 10 yards out of it.

Me too, for the most part. I still tinker with set makeup now and then, but a good part of the reason for this is that I enjoy tinkering and trying different stuff.

...I am happy with everything in there.

Never. That's why I am here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm very content with my bag as it is right now.
That being said, I will keep an eye out for new technologies that may help my game out. Then it would be a pro's vs con's type decision along with justifying the money spent.

I don't know if I've ever been completely content. The closest was probably the 2012 season. But even then I had a couple clubs, wedges and putter I was toying with.

I am as content now with my current set up as I have been in a long time.
For the last couple of years I have been chasing after something (like many not sure what) changing irons here and there, Fairway woods and hybrid combos, putters and wedges. I have kept the same driver trough all of it as I have found nothing more consistent or longer.
I sat and spoke with a long time friend and playing partner that I had not seen for some time and we both came to the same conclusion:
That which we all are looking for in equipment is already in our bags, the reality is that the game must come from within ones self.
Realistic expectations in regards to ones practice habits, mental state, and abilities.
Play from the proper set of tees, play to your strengths and away from your weaknesses, and be content with the outcome if you truly committed to your shots and the execution of them. This is a game of both good and bad bounces (kinda like life is), thrills and spills, agony and extacy.

Yes, I am. I don't think there is a better bag out there than the one I own so I'm very content.

After replacing almost every club in my bag and getting custom fitted over the past year, I am currently very happy with the contents of my bag. I figure I will replace wedges in 2015, as well as grab a different cart bag, but I am all set with golf clubs currently!

I think I may be, for a while. I am comfortable (finally) with everything in my bag. I have confidence with every club and just need to put a good swing on each shot.
My goal is to try and play the entire 2015 season with this club setup.
I will be ball pondering however, with the Chrome Soft coming out.

I am happy with 90% of my bag - I absolutely love my driver and am confident I. It finally found a fairway wood I use more than once a round which I am comfortable hitting off the deck and not worried about duck hooking. The hybrid took awhile to get used to but I think that's cause I love hitting the 5w more

Now as for the irons, took me a few seasons but I am happy with them now. However want to try out the Apexs once I see them for a decent price in the used section.

The only clubs I don't really like are my Vokeys wedges (they are predictable but don't love the feel). I really miss the feel of forged and will be replacing those early next season.

So happy? Yes..... In love? No

I'm happy with my bag.

I'd like to add another hybrid, but don't really need it.

Couldn't be happier. Now to just improve the archer.

With the overall answer of no because I haven't been professionally fit into any of my clubs, I'll say I'm happy with the setup if not the actual clubs. My long and short clubs have 15 yard gaps, and the irons I hit the most (7-pw) are 10 yard gaps. I find that works well for me.

I am fairly happy with my bag at this time. Only problem is...my irons are now about 6 years old and living where I do humidity does a number on irons shafts from the inside out, especially when they have the deals inside the shaft for shock dampening. They tend to rust inside out and then snap off at the head. Just recently had to replace the shaft on the 6 and 7irons. So, I probably need to go see about getting fit for a new set of irons. And, if I am going to do that...might as well do a full bag fitting. You know what that leads to...buy a whole new set of clubs.

Back