Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
THIS IS A PRESS RELEASE

BRIDGESTONE SETS Golf Digest’s 2010 Golf Ball
Hot List on Fire​

#1 Ball-Fitter In Golf Extends Its Domination of the Hot List’s Innovation Category

Covington, Ga. — Bridgestone Golf, the #1 Ball-Fitter in Golf, once again dominated the premium category in the 2010 Golf Digest Golf Ball Hot List. In fact, 5 out of the 30 golf balls rated by Golf Digest’s Hot List were Bridgestones that landed in the Gold classification. Bridgestone Golf’s B330, B330-S, B330-RX, B330-RXS and e6 were all golf balls that received the coveted gold medal designation. In addition, the B330 series took home a best-in-class award for innovation in the Over $35 per dozen category. This makes 4 out of the last 5 years, that Bridgestone Golf has won the best-in-class award for innovation/technology in the Golf Digest Hot List, in the Over $35 per dozen category.

Further illustrating Bridgestone’s dominance, the e6 golf ball took home best-in-class awards for innovation, feel and performance in the $21-35 per dozen category, making the e6 the only golf ball in the entire Hot List to garner 3 best-in-class awards for one category. The e6’s best-in-class designation for innovation, also makes it 4 out of the last 5 years, that Bridgestone has received that honor in the $21-35 per dozen category. Overall, Bridgestone Golf had 6 golf balls that garnered medal status, including a silver medal for the e5, which Hot List panelists called “a sleeper pick for low-ball hitters with average swing speeds.” The Golf Digest Hot List panelists also praised Bridgestone Golf for its leadership in educating golfers about the importance of ball-fitting and implementing a program that has fit over 60,000 golfers nationwide.

“We’re thrilled with the results our premium line up of balls garnered in the 2010 Hot List,” said Dan Murphy, Vice President of Marketing – Bridgestone Golf, Inc. “Perhaps even more rewarding than the tremendous reception our golf balls received was the compliments we were paid for educating golfers about the importance of ball-fitting. There truly is not one golf ball that is right for everyone, and any assertion by our competitors otherwise is just silly. We’re glad that a leader in golf equipment education has helped us to get that message out to the masses.”

The Hot List is expected to hit newsstands on May 10th. For information on Bridgestone Golf’s award-winning balls visit www.bridgestonegolf.com.

BRIDGESTONE SETS Golf Digest’s 2010 Golf Ball Hot List on Fire

BRIDGESTONE SETS Golf Digest’s 2010 Golf Ball Hot List on Fire

Just like the commercial says, titleist you have a problem Qell dine Bridgestone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got home and waiting for me was the Hot List Balls edition of Golf Digest, I was really happy to see that they showed some love to the best ball company out there in my opinion. The great balls aside the whole experience with Bridgestone in terms of the ball fitting and everything that goes along with it is top notch!

I have a review of the B330-S ready to post up and will be writing that up tomorrow, just got home from Disney World where I played another round with the S at Magnolia. Review coming tomorrow!

I just got home and waiting for me was the Hot List Balls edition of Golf Digest, I was really happy to see that they showed some love to the best ball company out there in my opinion. The great balls aside the whole experience with Bridgestone in terms of the ball fitting and everything that goes along with it is top notch!

I have a review of the B330-S ready to post up and will be writing that up tomorrow, just got home from Disney World where I played another round with the S at Magnolia. Review coming tomorrow!

Looking forward to P4B!

After finally reading the Hot List the other night, I was surprised to see Bridgestone get so much love being that it seems like GD and Titleist have a 'relationship.' I wasn't surprised to see that Titleist was still the leader in the 'demand' category though. I've seen some Titleist commercials now that tout that they do ball fittings, etc. now. Weren't they at one pont saying there wasn't any benefite to that process? Me thinks it's a direct correlation to Bridgestone's success in online and in person ball fittings.

Congrats to Bridgestone. They are a great golf company and deserve to get some love from the magazines.

Back