New England Members

Guys, the scramble is back on. I got an email from newton comm yesterday. So, we are still looking for the 4th for tomorrow if anyone is interested.

Have fun this morning guys - stay warm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man, it's high 20's and sun. It's not to bad out

e91ed89759da380411223059a620da93.jpg

Using Tapatalk

Nice!

8fbbbecab020a8f34f69722b3778ef34.jpg

You've got sun, at least. Have a great day out there guys!

Lookin good! I've never played there, will do this year

-1 through 10

Using Tapatalk

Finished at -2 and came in 3rd place...out of 5 teams.

Not a bad showing. Looks like a fun, but cold, day.

not golf related. the family has a soccer jamboree in milford nh saturday night. traveling up 95 then up route 3. i am looking for a great place to eat on our ride home. we are willing to try any just about any foods. no chains. of course not fancy because we will be in our hanging clothes. any suggestions are much appreciated. thanks, Art

not golf related. the family has a soccer jamboree in milford nh saturday night. traveling up 95 then up route 3. i am looking for a great place to eat on our ride home. we are willing to try any just about any foods. no chains. of course not fancy because we will be in our hanging clothes. any suggestions are much appreciated. thanks, Art

I assume you'll be playing at the Dome in Milford? Not a lot in that general area, but in Milford there is The Pasta Loft that's supposed to be good. There is also a Red Arrow Diner in the area. I've only been to the one in Manchester. It's a NH Landmark, been on Triple D.

Heading back south from the Dome, there's Tex/Mex at Shorty's in Nashua, just off Rt 3 at Exit 5 I believe. Smokey Bones on the Middlesex Tnpk has great BBQ. If you like Thai, Pho88 at Drum Hill in Chelmsford.

Peddlers Daughter in downtown Nashua has some nice authentic Irish stuff. Not the easiest area to get to though.

I miss golf

Ditto, going to Florida next month, gonna do a 36 hole marathon one day.

Soooo jealous

Can't wait, I haven't swung a club in 6 weeks. Little bit of putting in the man cave though.

I've been thinking of finding the cheapest airfare I can to someplace warm enough to play once I get through the next couple weeks at work...

cloudy but 45° sunday. no flight needed, just long sleeves. 10 am tee time at Brookside!!

three hard to find clubs in our area: srixon z545, any bridgestone (wanting to hit the new releases coming), wilson staff v4. can you think of a facility that would/will carry these lines?

three hard to find clubs in our area: srixon z545, any bridgestone (wanting to hit the new releases coming), wilson staff v4. can you think of a facility that would/will carry these lines?

Golf and Ski warehouse in Hudson has the Srixons and have historically has carried the Wilson lines. No clue if they have the v4. They haven't carried Bstone but that might change with the new release.

Back