Sligo Name Your Outfit Contest

Cant Wait To Win

Cant Wait To Win

i can hear my email ringing, this is a great contest and a great way to promote:banana:

i can hear my email ringing, this is a great contest and a great way to promote:banana:

you may want to up your post count before you begin your celebration. you'll need at least 5 so post away, and welcome to THP.

everyone getting excited about this one? i keep finding myself on sligo's website, fist pumping, and dreaming!!!! haha

Finished mine up just now. Another great contest from Sligo! Good luck to everyone that entered.

What times does this close? I am itching to post my outfit :)

What times does this close? I am itching to post my outfit :)

just before midnight tonight Rx. get it entered buddy.

Phew! Got my entry in just in time.
The new stuff is fantastic! There are so many possibilities.

Will the winner be announced tonight or tomorrow?

Will the winner be announced tonight or tomorrow?
I don't want to speak officially, but I'm guessing it will take the judges quite a while to weed through all the entries.
Patience is a virtue.

I asked out of curiosity, I'm leaving for TDY tomorrow to Wyoming for Mark 19 school and wont be around a computer

The winner will be announced tonight most likely. It will take the judges a little time.

Sligo Name Your Outfit Contest

JB said:
The winner will be announced tonight most likely. It will take the judges a little time.
Awesome, can't wait to see what outfit they choose!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so, do tell your outfit name: i went with an all white ensemble, with the sligo green belt and named my outifit "Straight Up with a Twist of Lime"

Mine was called "Casually Cool" because I used a lot of the Ice colored lineup.

Name: 21st Century Digitile Boy
Outfit: Sligo Colter / Black Icon Belt / Slate Digitile / Black Cadet

awesome couldbeu! you went all black (vader style) and i went all white, i'm sensing a show down!

Actually the shirt is the Sligo Green... to give the outfit a little "pop"... But we can have a showdown anyway.
But just to warn you... Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Actually the shirt is the Sligo Green... to give the outfit a little "pop"... But we can have a showdown anyway.
But just to warn you... Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

i don't want to be good either. i like evil, i like black! "good is dumb", that's classic.

Agent K, redux.
4aeb430f8f46b.jpg

10-018-1.jpg

10-137-1.jpg

10-081-1.jpg

Pretty plain outfit (in comparison to what you could make on that site) but still classy!
Glasses are oakley, but I think they are needed to pull the outfit and the name together

This is what I went with...
Pants - SLIGO GOLF PANTS-PLATINUM SPRING 2010
Shirt - SLIGO GOLF SHIRT AUSTIN WHITE/BLACK SPRING 2010
Hat - SLIGO CADET HAT-BLACK SPRING 2010
Belt - SLIGO ICON BELT-SLIGO GREEN W/ CHROME BUCKLE SPRING 2010

Other - Shoes - Puma Cell Fusion Limited Edition Shoes (http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...l-Fusion-Limited-Edition-Shoes&highlight=puma)

Green in the hat matches the green in the lettering of the hat, and the green of the shoes.

Outfit name: The Flowertown

Why the Flowertown??? Well that used to be the nickname of the city where Sligo is located. :) It was fitting with the white/green/black ensemble I went with.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brampton

This is what I went with...
Pants - SLIGO GOLF PANTS-PLATINUM SPRING 2010
Shirt - SLIGO GOLF SHIRT AUSTIN WHITE/BLACK SPRING 2010
Hat - SLIGO CADET HAT-BLACK SPRING 2010
Belt - SLIGO ICON BELT-SLIGO GREEN W/ CHROME BUCKLE SPRING 2010

Other - Shoes - Puma Cell Fusion Limited Edition Shoes (http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...l-Fusion-Limited-Edition-Shoes&highlight=puma)

Green in the hat matches the green in the lettering of the hat, and the green of the shoes.

Outfit name: The Flowertown

Why the Flowertown??? Well that used to be the nickname of the city where Sligo is located. :) It was fitting with the white/green/black ensemble I went with.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brampton

ooo, nice one belbin! way to tap into the canadian connection.

Thanks, and if I win. I will commit to buying every piece of the outfit (except maybe the shoes). :)

well, i hope that works out for you. that's still a decent commitment.

Back