Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Sorry to miss you Philly. Next event...

How about you G4L? Any chance you can make it?

Can my sister's boyfriend come? He's an assistant pro at Sea Oaks. Name is Pete

Absolutely Joe. The more the merrier.

Sorry to miss you Philly. Next event...

How about you G4L? Any chance you can make it?

I've been away all week for work, but I will try to get out.

I'm going to cancel for Saturday. I have a chance to pick up some extra shifts at work, so I'm going for money over golf this weekend. Have a great time out guys. Sorry to bail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to cancel for Saturday. I have a chance to pick up some extra shifts at work, so I'm going for money over golf this weekend. Have a great time out guys. Sorry to bail.

Damn, you'll be missed.

Surprised more aren't joining in!

Damn, you'll be missed.

Me too. It looks like a lot of fun. I can't wait to hear about the putting contest you all have at the short game area.

Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Anyone can come last minute. Headcount was just to give GPI an idea. This is very informal and all are welcome, including non-THP guests.

If you want to stop by with the better half on your way to dinner, even that's ok.

I can't wait for GPI to move into their permanent location next door. Brett takes golf seriously, is dedicated to helping golfers play their best and he will do it right.

Looking forward to Saturday.

Last edited:
Just left GPI. Stopped in to make sure all is still good to go. It is. Brett and Frank are excited. They're planning some fun time on the sims, some analysis with the k-vest, discussion about the data and ways to improve.

They're big on golf-specific fitness and therapy too, so if you have questions about how to strengthen areas in which you know you need help, injuries that you're trying to overcome, Brett in particular is great at that.

Hoping many turn out. You'll enjoy it.

Just left GPI. Stopped in to make sure all is still good to go. It is. Brett and Frank are excited. They're planning some fun time on the sims, some analysis with the k-vest, discussion about the data and ways to improve.

They're big on golf-specific fitness and therapy too, so if you have questions about how to strengthen areas in which you know you need help, injuries that you're trying to overcome, Brett in particular is great at that.

Hoping many turn out. You'll enjoy it.

My buddy Pete that is coming tomorrow is coming off a shoulder injury, so he is really interested in the PT area.

I am looking forward to getting the Srixon driver on the sim. It is a bomber on the course, but curious to see what the numbers area. Don't know how much time we will have, but I also want to talk to them about iron yardage gapping

Nice Joe. Look forward to seeing you...and your Srixons :)

My buddy Pete that is coming tomorrow is coming off a shoulder injury, so he is really interested in the PT area.

I am looking forward to getting the Srixon driver on the sim. It is a bomber on the course, but curious to see what the numbers area. Don't know how much time we will have, but I also want to talk to them about iron yardage gapping
From what I've heard round here in these forums. You on the simulator means no time for us see you all tomorrow

Nice Joe. Look forward to seeing you...and your Srixons :)

Haha! Yes, you will have open access to irons. The Driver and fairway come with a strict "you sky it, you buy it" clause attached.

What's the address?

Looks like I'm in! See you this afternoon.

New location on Mt Laurel close to 295 and TP exits.

Big signage in the building windows out front, door around right side.

2040 Briggs Road
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
P: 856.638-5906

http://gpinj.com

Thanks for coming out guys. Brett and Frank are good guys. They appreciated the interest. Hope you had a good time. Brett definitely knows his biomechanics.

Thanks for coming out guys. Brett and Frank are good guys. They appreciated the interest. Hope you had a good time. Brett definitely knows his biomechanics.
No sweat it was a blast. Great guys and I'll be back soon. However, I think I'm staying away from that K Vest. My core feels.it this morning after only 10 minutes.

Thanks for bringing us. Really loved that kvest. Plan on working with them starting in march when they move into the new facility.

I'm going to spend some time in the k-vest too. I know I need improvement in turn and sequencing. Good feedback from the vest and good coaching from Brett.

Not saying anything bad about it but man I'll be a mess for months trying to get all that stuff processed. I'll be there for flexibility and kiosk time.

Just an FYI, if anyone plans on joining Forsgate Country Club this year, they have a referral program that gives you $1000 in club cash (for cart fees, guest fees, equipment, etc). If you plan on joining, let me know and we can both make out on the referral fee. This is my first year as a member but I have played there about 10 times with a few buddies that are members.

Back