It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

Saturday we will be playing the Champion Course.
Sunday is To Be Determined

I have actually booked us a tee time at the Palmer Course for Sunday but that can be changed later. For now I just wanted to make sure we had some tee times set. I asked for the most scenic course to give everyone a true feel of a Florida course and that is the one recommended by the hotel.

awesome, according to the website it's also the most 'forgiving' as well. lol

I have actually booked us a tee time at the Palmer Course for Sunday but that can be changed later. For now I just wanted to make sure we had some tee times set. I asked for the most scenic course to give everyone a true feel of a Florida course and that is the one recommended by the hotel.

Nice! I was going to bring up the Palmer. It looks really nice and will be a little of a break after the Champions course.

yea i might only need a couple of sleeves of balls on he Palmer versus a case on the other.

Saturday we will be playing the Champion Course.
Sunday is To Be Determined

that means a big range session Friday night....who's with me? Can do before and after drinks.

that means a big range session Friday night....who's with me? Can do before and after drinks.

I am looking forward to hitting the range after the drinks although everybody says to not drink and drive. Do they give tickets for using the driver under the influence?

just don't wear yourself out....remember you have 2 hours of demo before actually playing on Saturday too. I know fduring the first Outing some of us took breaks by either putting or watching others because you just get tired and that's even before playing any real golf

Please keep in mind that the range Friday night is not part of the THP Outing and therefore will not be covered under the package. If it is open, you would have to pay for range balls.

Please keep in mind that the range Friday night is not part of the THP Outing and therefore will not be covered under the package. If it is open, you would have to pay for range balls.

Maybe just a short game clinic around the putting green then... or better yet, putting in the hotel hallway

Maybe just a short game clinic around the putting green then... or better yet, putting in the hotel hallway

Just find TC, OEM, Thanks, Spank and myself. We got the corner on hotel golfing.

I just looked at the scorecard and flyovers from the Champion course and I got a bit nervous, and excited about it! 7000+ yards from the tips, shortest par 3 is 171... scary. 3 Par 5's at 538 or more...
Wow this is going to be the hardest round of my life.

Sounds awesome!

I know the people that came to the 1st outing wont be thinking much about hitting balls or being outside on the Friday night. They remember Saturday and Sunday with the 10 hours outside of golf. Its plenty

I just looked at the scorecard and flyovers from the Champion course and I got a bit nervous, and excited about it! 7000+ yards from the tips, shortest par 3 is 171... scary. 3 Par 5's at 538 or more...

I would think someone with your length would have no problem with 7000 yards.

You said it! From the blacks, the 18th is over 600 yards!! Anyone for pulling an Arnie and hitting driver off the deck?? :D I kid, I kid.

no one chips into a trash can like me lol

Spoiler
or pukes for that matter

bring a wedge as well as we will have some foam balls and a little grass mat to chip balls into a trash can (no damage to the rooms at all).

Thanks knows nothing about throwing up into actual trash cans, just on the side of cars.

Back