Just saw the THP van

Nice find MSH134!!

It even looks amazing when its dark outside...

Nice catch, Mark! And, it sounds like GG has already reached out to you. Not a bad vaca, huh? Guess you'll have to find a different range, today. ;-)

MSH with the paparazzi pics! Great catch, first sighting of the year!

Nice catch, Mark! And, it sounds like GG has already reached out to you. Not a bad vaca, huh? Guess you'll have to find a different range, today. ;-)
she has already messaged me I cant believe i spotted the van almost spilled my dunkin taking the pics lol

according to my wife, you take better pix than me. LOL, great catch

blurry-bigfoot.jpg

The THP Van seems to be as elusive as Bigfoot, therefore blurry pics of the van are expected! :cool:

Nice. First random sighting of THP van! Congrats on winning a prize

So I have ask...were you pulled off on the side of the road waiting for the van to pass bye? :act-up:

So I have ask...were you pulled off on the side of the road waiting for the van to pass bye? :act-up:
I really was going to driving range and turned off at exit and there it was really cool experience for me

I really was going to driving range and turned off at exit and there it was really cool experience for me

Pretty awesome!

Guess you decided to vacation at the right time! It's alllllllllmost like a first THP Event for ya.... :p

Very cool to see the first sighting in the wild of the THP van

sorry I was shaking and it was thru the winsheild lol

Shaking? It's just a van. Oh wait I know. You were shaking cause your already scared of the butt kicking team Illinois is going to get on their next visit to Iowa! J/k, great catch. Talk about right place at right time.

Tap Talking my way thru the world of golf!

That would be stalking and stalking is illegal at Bushwood Sir.

Nice catch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is too cool!

Nice sighting. How many golf balls on the van???

Nice one. Out and about in the early morn, hardest working man in show business.

Shaking? It's just a van. Oh wait I know. You were shaking cause your already scared of the butt kicking team Illinois is going to get on their next visit to Iowa! J/k, great catch. Talk about right place at right time.

shaking cause I didnt even have but a couple of swallows out of that extra large dunkin and you wouldnt believe how i shake without my coffee in the morning lol. as far as the butt whooping in Iowa bring it baby

Very cool congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awesome, you should have passed it then gone 20mph under the speed limit.

Great job! Nice catch!

I finally got to the range today that I couldn't yesterday lol
f3fbf9500d3517b2d3ea864b8990315a.jpg

Back