Cobra/Puma Booth - 2015 PGA Show

Im really liking the looks of the FlyZ+ and the Pro's. Also the green woods are calling me.

The clubs look sexy(minus the irons) but the bag just look really bland to me.

Those fly z pros are beautiful.

I love that the pro z's are staying very similar to the amp cell pros. Those remain my most trusted set of irons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm liking the Fly Z+ and Fly Z Pro irons, those look good.

I got to see some of the tech behind the Z-Pro's because my boss at the sim is a cobra/puma dealer. They went with the extra toe weighting as well. I can't wait till he gets the demo's in.

I got to see some of the tech behind the Z-Pro's because my boss at the sim is a cobra/puma dealer. They went with the extra toe weighting as well. I can't wait till he gets the demo's in.

Dude - if they made the amp cell pros even better- they should be on everyone's must hit list.

Dude - if they made the amp cell pros even better- they should be on everyone's must hit list.

Couldn't agree more dude. I'm kind of kicking myself for selling my ACP's but I love the Nikes, and if they improved the ACP's I'll be getting a set no doubt. Amanda is gunna kill me with all the iron sets I'll have lol.

Couldn't agree more dude. I'm kind of kicking myself for selling my ACP's but I love the Nikes, and if they improved the ACP's I'll be getting a set no doubt. Amanda is gunna kill me with all the iron sets I'll have lol.

I know a guy that will help you out brother.

I can stomach that silver and black shoe, which is a good thing, since Puma is on my short list of golf shoes this year.

~Rock

Those Fly z+ irons remind me of the Amp Forged. Really excited to hear about these.

The entire Fly-Z+ line looks amazing! I can see myself spending some more time with the driver and getting some time with the FW.

2bfbe47047a2783842a99ab9c40318a1.jpg
Another beautiful set of irons. It's going to be hard to resist buying something this year :bulgy-eyes:

Love the clubs and tech but wish they had come up with a better name

I LOVE both the Fly-Z Pros and the Fly-Z Forged. Neither looks like a huge departure from their predecessors (color aside) but I can't wait to hear what tech these are packing. For some reason the Fly-Z woods aren't really doing it for me this year.

I fancy a pair of Titantours in black/white bad, they look sweet.

Back