It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

looks like uncle daddy's definitely out for this one guys! i am bummed but his work shcedule is just too busy at that time of year. he lives in a seasonal area and just has way to much work booked that he can't miss out on.

it also looks as though my bro might have some issues making this outing. this isn't looking too good for TC. i was hoping to be able to split some travel expenses. geez, it pains me just saying this stuff out loud.

You can still split travel expenses with this guy *points thumbs at self. We can drive down Thurs and stay Thurs through Sunday night. We can grab a round Monday and then head home after it is done.

You can still split travel expenses with this guy *points thumbs at self. We can drive down Thurs and stay Thurs through Sunday night. We can grab a round Monday and then head home after it is done.

Alright TC...Seth gave you an out....dont you go wussing out on me buddy....I need to pay you back for that 2H with a couple of extra brewskis at the least....

looks like uncle daddy's definitely out for this one guys! i am bummed but his work shcedule is just too busy at that time of year. he lives in a seasonal area and just has way to much work booked that he can't miss out on.

it also looks as though my bro might have some issues making this outing. this isn't looking too good for TC. i was hoping to be able to split some travel expenses. geez, it pains me just saying this stuff out loud.

It pains me to see you write it... please say it ain't so.

Im confused TC, are you saying without them that you are out?

not saying that at all, i just need to really sit down and figure this out now. i was banking on splitting gas costs, etc.

i think that's awesome man, but i'm not sure i can swing the extra night of accomodation on sunday, i was planning on leaving after sunday's round then using my bros' rewards points to snag a hotel around macon, ga or so.

Alright TC...Seth gave you an out....dont you go wussing out on me buddy....I need to pay you back for that 2H with a couple of extra brewskis at the least....

you don't owe me a thing for the hybrid bama, you know that.

It pains me to see you write it... please say it ain't so.

i just need a little more time to work out all the details.

Hey KellyBo and I won't mind you sleeping in the tub Bro :eek:)

Hey KellyBo and I won't mind you sleeping in the tub Bro :eek:)

Just don't use the soap lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not saying that at all, i just need to really sit down and figure this out now. i was banking on splitting gas costs, etc.

i think that's awesome man, but i'm not sure i can swing the extra night of accomodation on sunday, i was planning on leaving after sunday's round then using my bros' rewards points to snag a hotel around macon, ga or so.

i just need a little more time to work out all the details.

If you come by Macon and don't slide up the road to stay with KellyBo and myself I would be highly Pissed :angry:

We don't have to stay Sunday night.

===== QUOTE bama ====

Thanks JB.....So pre round balls on Fri and Mon and all day balls for Sat and Sun?? (squeezed somewhere in between all the demos and the actual play..)
Oh man...this is going to be a BLAST!!!
And the way work goes around here, those 4 months will go SUPERFAST!!

===== /QUOTE ====

Range Balls will be provided for people during the over 2 hour demo each day as well as right before the round for Saturday and Sunday. People can hit as many as they would like.

Awesome, I can hit balls until my arms fall off :clapp:

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

We don't have to stay Sunday night.

no way are you changing your itinerary buddy! i won't let you. things will work out, i just need some time to figure it all out.

Seriously we have a large room upstairs that has all the comforts of home. Flat screen tv, fridge, microwave, lounge chair, couch, very nice sleeping bed, bath room, kind of like a 4 star hotel suite. It even comes with a free round of golf as KellyBo can comp you and Seth if you decide to come.

Lets keep this one about the fall outing guys.

yeah fellas, i appreciate all the considerations but let's keep this baby about celebrating the fact that this outing is at PGA NATIONAL!!!!!

If anyone has any questions about the reservation forms please let me know. I haven't heard from anyone else recently if they have confirmed their rooms so if you have questions I am here for you.

If anyone has any questions about the reservation forms please let me know. I haven't heard from anyone else recently if they have confirmed their rooms so if you have questions I am here for you.

i still haven't done mine GG, b/c i'm still weighing options...i hope that's ok. is there a specific deadline on when these need to be in by?

will send mine in today

i still haven't done mine GG, b/c i'm still weighing options...i hope that's ok. is there a specific deadline on when these need to be in by?

There isn't a specific deadline but I would recommend the sooner the better. This way everyone has guaranteed their spot plus the hotel can then go ahead and block off the rooms.

will send mine in today

Great! Send me an email when you have so I can put you in my confirmed folder, thanks!! :smile:

I already shared with golfergal, but it is official. I have sent in my deposit slip. Have my flights booked...I will be there to tackle the bear trap and the rest of PGA National. September can't come fast enough. I can't wait.

excellent ddec....looking forward to meeting you!

GG...I will be sending fax info to the hotel tomorrow morning for RxGus and I and then send you a fax promptly after that

thanks
bama

GG...I will be sending fax info to the hotel tomorrow morning for RxGus and I and then send you a fax promptly after that

thanks
bama
:banana:

I already shared with golfergal, but it is official. I have sent in my deposit slip. Have my flights booked...I will be there to tackle the bear trap and the rest of PGA National. September can't come fast enough. I can't wait.

We got it and you are 100% confirmed!! :smile:

thanks
bama

Awesome guys! Looking forward to meeting you in September.

GG-if i send in my paperwork to pganational tomorrow and i want to secure a double room, but don't have a roomate, what should i do about that?

GG-if i send in my paperwork to pganational tomorrow and i want to secure a double room, but don't have a roomate, what should i do about that?

I would wait until you have a roommate because the deposit will be for both of you to hold the one room. So just wait until you secure a roommate first just to be safe so you aren't stuck paying the bill.

I would wait until you have a roommate because the deposit will be for both of you to hold the one room. So just wait until you secure a roommate first just to be safe so you aren't stuck paying the bill.

so, i line up a roomate, pay the deposit and then the roomate reimburses me or what? sorry if the ?'s seem redundant, i'm just wanting to get this ironed out.

so, i line up a roomate, pay the deposit and then the roomate reimburses me or what? sorry if the ?'s seem redundant, i'm just wanting to get this ironed out.

Yup, one person fills out the form for both of you and pays the deposit and the other person can either reimburse them right away or pay for the other night or however you want to work it out. And no need to apologize if you have questions ask.

Back