59 THP Ball Marker

good question JB...Could these be made magnetic???

Two things to put up there.

1. They do attach to magnet hats as expected or magnet clips. So they will work well in that regard.

2. They are slightly larger than a quarter, so they are pretty substantial.

I think it is gorgeous!

<DROOL>

that is the most simple, elegant ball marker I've ever seen. I never thought I'd use elegant and ball marker in the same sentence. twice actually.

Well done THP!

It does not. Im not sure you could do that with this type. I could be wrong though. One side has our logo and the other has the 59 belt logo.

tht is a cool looking ball marker

Re: 59 THP Ball Marker

That is awesome! I want if/when available! May have to look into this one.

OK awesome ball marker, but I'm not sure I would want my golf game to feel insignificant next to my ball marker.lol

But seriously it is sweet. Not sure if the green fill would take away from the simple look though. I'd like it either way.

I think they are very cool and I too would like one. One possible addition I might suggest would be to make them even more personal. Add the person's nickname to the coin. Not sure if this is possible or if it would signifcantly add to the cost of the marker. Actually I have not seen what these might cost. Any ideas?

Nice looking ball mark and knowing 59's work, I am sure it is quality and top notch.

This looks nice. If and when available, I'd def get one!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I think they are very cool and I too would like one. One possible addition I might suggest would be to make them even more personal. Add the person's nickname to the coin. Not sure if this is possible or if it would signifcantly add to the cost of the marker. Actually I have not seen what these might cost. Any ideas?

We aren't really sure what these would cost but looking at the 59 website it looks like milled ball markers run about $25.

very sweet looking ball marker

I really like the look of this ball marker. Not sure I'd shell out $25 for something I am apt to lose, but I do like it a lot.

We aren't really sure what these would cost but looking at the 59 website it looks like milled ball markers run about $25.
*faints*
I really like the look of this ball marker. Not sure I'd shell out $25 for something I am apt to lose, but I do like it a lot.

yeah losing it wouldnt be good *faints again*

I don't think that 25 bux is that bad for a 59 product personally. That is a beautiful marker and I just might have to order something from 59 in the way of a ball marker.

I don't think that 25 bux is that bad for a 59 product personally. That is a beautiful marker and I just might have to order something from 59 in the way of a ball marker.

I don't mind spending $25 on a quality product. I know from past exp that something like this, I am apt to lose. It could fall out of my pocket and that really would be a shame.

I like it. It's pretty slick with just the solid color.

That is actually my thought as well. We pay $15 for golf gloves that last a few rounds, $40 for golf balls that last even less, it just seems to fall in line with other high end products.

Price doesn't seem to high for something like this. I would def need a magnetic hat though. I've lost two markers this year already.

this might sound strange but i consider my ball marker just as important as any piece of equipment in my bag. i've had the same one for a while now and have never lost one. it's part of my preshot routine on the green. i think that $25 for something this unique, this custom, and this beautiful is very fair. i would love to see this happen, but like i said, i'm sure that THP would have to order at least an "x" amount and the last thing that needs to happen is for them to get stuck with them.

Price doesn't seem to high for something like this. I would def need a magnetic hat though. I've lost two markers this year already.

That is totally my worry! I don't want to lose something this nice and with such high quality.

I am going to work on a design and get it sent off soon. I am excited how cool this could be.

Looks cool, but to me it doesn't really "say" THP like the belt buckles do. $25 I don't think is too much for something limited like this. A nice white paintfill(and THP or The Hackers Paradise somewhere on it as well) would work, green paintfill may make it blend it to the green too much and be harder to spot.

Any idea what these are made of and if they are prone to rust like some other ball markers out there?

Any idea what these are made of and if they are prone to rust like some other ball markers out there?

They are stainless I believe.

Back