what golf hats do you have/wear

Baseball hat style...haven't figured out how to rock the visor with a bald head.

Currently own to man hats for my own good, however I gravitate towards wearing just a few of them.

Of course my THP hat, but also mainly wear my Tilley or one of my ball caps, couple different Callaway ones, several Bridgestone ones and a few TMAGs.

Baseball hat style...haven't figured out how to rock the visor with a bald head.

Neither have I man...I'm just afraid it would not end well, so I've never tried :)

Thats also why I don't wear adjustable ball caps. Leaves a half moon tan on the back of the head

Neither have I man...I'm just afraid it would not end well, so I've never tried :)

Did that once when I was overlooking, or should I say in disagreement that I was balding. The outcome wasn't pretty...nice bright red ring. Let's just say I received some quality looks prior to my noticing.

Puma, Bridgestone, THP, and Nike hats during the summer. I do have a Puma winter hat for the cold rounds.

I'm a visor 90% of the time unless I find a hat I really like. I run through hats each season bc I sweat so much. If I like the visor/hat I'll buy two so one is for the course and one is for off the course.

Plenty of THP hats. I have a couple favorites.

Can't wear every brand of flex fit thanks to a big melon, so I go with what fits.

UA
Travis Mathew
Nike
Black Clover

I have a variety that I wear. I usually rotate between my Titleist U-Miami baseball hat, a Puma painters cap, and a Pebble Beach mesh baseball hat that the girlfriend got me.

I've recently started wearing one of those floppy bucket hats a lot because the brim wraps 380 degrees. I'm concerned about the amount of sun exposure I've already had in my life and go to the dermatologist annually for a full body check. I figure that more coverage is better (I frequently play with sun sleeves in the middle of summer) and the bucket hat, though it looks ridiculous, gives the second best coverage (after a Greg Norman style hat).

Didn't help that I ran into one of my partners in the office a couple weeks ago and noticed he was wearing a hospital admission wristband. I said "What the heck, are you OK?" His response: "No big deal, just a little skin cancer I had to have removed this morning, you know how that happens to us golfers."

I wear an old-man style wide-brimmed hat on advice of my dermatologist. I've had two Basal-cell carcinomas, and I'm not looking for any more.

I like baseball style caps, I'll wear a THP one or my Callaway cap I got at #theKing. Haven't seen any of those out there.

I prefer Flex Fit hats.
TaylorMade -9
Bridgestone -2
Dustin Johnson -1
Tatoo Golf -1
and THP non Flex Fit -1

I've been very exclusive with my Bridgestone visor lately.

THP hats, Bridgestone and TaylorMade come to mind

I have a few baseball style caps and two sun hats. I wear the large sun hats through the hotter months for better sun protection and comfort. I'd wear them in the winter but they keep blowing off my head. :angry:

I've got a bunch of OEM caps, and some resort/country club logo caps that I buy on closeout from Ahead every year when they have their blowout sales, usually for $2 each so if I sweat through them, it's not a big deal.

I have way too many to list (at least 100), but I will wear a baseball style cap, if it is cold I will wear a beanie.

Just two:

THP Visor
TN Vols Bridgestone hat

Hat-less. . .I sweat too much.

I just have to remember to slather the balding spot with sunscreen the first few times out.

All baseball cap style: A TaylorMade hat I got at the 2013 NJ Invitational. A TaylorMade SLDR hat I got at the 2013 THP SpeedBlade testing event. Four Bridgestone hats from 2014 Invitationals. Two Callaway hats from the Grandaddy. A black clover hat from the Hideaway (Grandaddy). A black clover hat amsmith61 gave me as a gift at the Indy Invitational. The 2013 Albatross hat. The 2013 limited edition black THP hat. The 2014 THP gray limited edition hat. The THP visor.

And two winter caps. An UnderArmour one and a black clover beanie.

I also have a thing on my face I have to get looked at. If it's anything I need to be concerned about, I'll be switching to a full-brimmed boonie hat--maybe Bridgestone.

I own many Callaway hats. I usually wear one of them.

If not Callaway than either a Cleveland stretch fit hat, or a THP hat.

I have a pretty nice variety. Cold weather, I always wear some sort of beanie/toque. 50* and up, I'll wear a cap - I have a Callaway Hex Black one, a Sir Isaac one from #TheKing, a THP AC 2013 one, a Nike Utah Jazz one, and a couple other ratty ones. 70* and up, I may also go to a visor - I have an R11 one and a THP one (many thanks to the inimitable checkered for that!).

Always wear some type of hat though, just seems weird not to.

just curious as to the types of golf hats people wear around the course.
I tend to wear a beanie in winter and a baseball style cap in summer.
Interested to also see pics

that's pretty typical for me. I'll always have a typical cap on, and usually just throw the toque on top of that during the winter to combat the sun if need be.

I still have my old shark (norman) hat somewhere. I went through 2 of them in high school (early 90's). I liked it, but I wanted to like it a lot more. Despite sun coverage it actually seemed to be hotter to wear...no breeze. Also I kept hitting it on my follow through. Mostly I go with baseball style.

I have a few hats that I wear, mainly a white Titleist hat. I'll definitely go with a beanie in the winter, too.

Back