THPers - I need 3-5 in TX For Awesome Time

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey THPers, we are looking for people near San Antonio, TX for a fun night.
Grand Opening of the new Top Golf.
This is an exclusive event and private party.
Food and drink will be served.

Here are the details.
January 29th, 2015
6pm kick off
Must have social media access (and be willing to use it)
Must be an Albatross Club Member

If you are not an Albatross Club Member, and would like to help THP support an amazing organization in Folds of Honor, click here to find out more.

If you are interested, send me a private message and let me know you are available and we will get you all set up. This will be a first come first served signup and is going to be a TON of fun.

Sweet, wish I wasn't so far or I would definitely be in on this!

Another great opportunity to have a great time at Top Golf! The first two grand openings have been fun to follow.

This would be fun if I lived closer to SA.

Oh man, you lucky dogs!

• Admin
Yeah these parties are freaking special. Between the food and drink (there is no cost) and the play time (also no cost), it is one heck of a good time.

This is such a great time. Don't miss out fellas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucky dogs! Have a great time. I've enjoyed the openings so far and all the tweets.

awesome another Top Golf event. hopefully some of the TX crowd jump on this and enjoy a good time based on the previous events guys went to already.

I wish San Antonio wasn't so far away!

Yeah these parties are freaking special. Between the food and drink (there is no cost) and the play time (also no cost), it is one heck of a good time.

Man you cant beat that!

I would be lying if I told you I didn't just check airfare. You know, just in case.

JB we talked about this at Mission Inn. I'm about an hour and a half away. I can arrange my schedule to get out there if you need me to.

After finally experiencing a top golf in person and seeing the previous VIP access. This will be one heck of a good time!

Daggum. Time to lobby for a top golf in Knoxville.

Looking forward to the live thread. Have fun!

Man these top golf openings look fun. When one opens in Denver I'll be all over it like Asians on rice!

I'll be checking out the Dallas one next month on a work trip with my co workers.

Fingers crossed for an opportunity like this when they finish the midtown ATL TopGolf.

Man these top golf openings look fun. When one opens in Denver I'll be all over it like Asians on rice!
I'm right there in front of you like white on rice!

What a great opportunity for some THPers. I can't wait to follow along with whoever ends up live updating. These things are FUN to follow.

Awesome opportunity! I'm in when they open the one in Dulles or Virginia Beach. :D

Still available guys.

Hey THPers, we are looking for people near San Antonio, TX for a fun night.
Grand Opening of the new Top Golf.
This is an exclusive event and private party.
Food and drink will be served.

Here are the details.
January 29th, 2015
6pm kick off
Must have social media access (and be willing to use it)
Must be an Albatross Club Member

If you are not an Albatross Club Member, and would like to help THP support an amazing organization in Folds of Honor, click here to find out more.

If you are interested, send me a private message and let me know you are available and we will get you all set up. This will be a first come first served signup and is going to be a TON of fun.

It pays to live in Texas today!!

Can't wait to see the THP coverage. I think Top Golf is going to change the social aspect of golf in a HUGE way.

Dangit! I really want to make this one, but I don't think I can make it work with the distance (3.5 hrs) plus with how everything is going at work. I wish this were on a Friday.

Hopefully we can get some people to represent!

Back