THP Shaft Event - Sponsored By UST Mamiya

congratulations guys!

Congrats you guys!! You are gonna have a freaking blaaaaaaast!

Congrats to all that made it. This sounds like so much freaking fun.

Thanks to THP and UST for the opportunity, really looking forward to it.

Oh man!!! My birthday is on the 30th and I can't think of a better birthday present than spending a weekend in DFW with 8 other amazing THPers! My heart is racing right now.

My bday is the 25th lol happy happy happy birthday to us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats guys! get ready for one heck of an event

Congrats guys! This is gonna be an awesome event to follow.

Yesssss! So pumped for this one! Get to see some great friends and meet some new guys as well. Didn't even think I made the cut was doing some house work and come back to see I am one of the lucky few!

Better get my game sharp. haha. Thank you THP and UST!

For anybody that did not get in. Remember #TheKing signups are going on now and of course #THPLegacy is continuing. Then add a whole lot more coming this year as well.

For anybody that did not get in. Remember #TheKing signups are going on now and of course #THPLegacy is continuing. Then add a whole lot more coming this year as well.

Yeah this was higher for me because of location and all that why I wanted it so bad. Just was a drive for me. The King I was have to get a flight. Oh well Ill try to make something else. Im sure it will be amazing.

Yeah this was higher for me because of location and all that why I wanted it so bad. Just was a drive for me. The King I was have to get a flight. Oh well Ill try to make something else. Im sure it will be amazing.

Its a tough one for us. You and TONS of others wanted in and we had only 9 spots. No matter what happens, someone was going to be left out unfortunately. Heck we had multiple staff members get left out.

Its a tough one for us. You and TONS of others wanted in and we had only 9 spots. No matter what happens, someone was going to be left out unfortunately. Heck we had multiple staff members get left out.

Oh I know and understand completely. Just want to get my first and many are on multiples. Tough listening to all the great experiences without know what it feels like

Holy smokes sitting in traffic and couldn't wait till I got home to look. I am so freaking excited to get into this event I can't even think of the words. Thank you THP and UST for this AWESOME event!

I understand how you feel, you want to include everyone, but the personal attention that this group will receive is really something special!
Feel good that you've created something here where you can help provide such exceptional opportunities for us!
Personally, I'm thrilled for these guys, and really look forward to following this event!

congrats boys! can't wait to follow along and see how they do things down in Texas :). Enjoy!

Holy smokes sitting in traffic and couldn't wait till I got home to look. I am so freaking excited to get into this event I can't even think of the words. Thank you THP and UST for this AWESOME event!

Excited for you Chris!

Can't wait to see what happens when you get that XR and a fitted shaft!!

Congrats to all that made it!! It sound like it will be amazing

I understand how you feel, you want to include everyone, but the personal attention that this group will receive is really something special!
Feel good that you've created something here where you can help provide such exceptional opportunities for us!
Personally, I'm thrilled for these guys, and really look forward to following this event!

Thanks buddy.

Congratulations everybody!

MN representing! Congrats to those that made it in. Looking forward to following the fittings.

I wonder what my wife will say when I tell her I got in....

Back