THP Invitational-Olde Stonewall Extra Rounds and Travel Thread

mikedean441

6X HOF
Reaction score
Handicap
THP has an agreement in place for an awesome deal for the extra rounds to be played for this event. 18 holes with a cart and range balls for $95 at Olde Stonewall (Regular rate is $150)

This thread will serve as a spot to discuss the extra rounds as well as any general travel discussions. Please also remember THP has set up a hotel with a discounted rate for those that would like to take advantage of it. Rate is $124/night for a double room ($15 off of current posted rate which will increase as availability declines). Hyatt Place in Cranberry, PA
To reserve a room call the hotel at 724-779-7900 ext. 3 and tell them you are under The Hackers Paradise block

This thread will serve as a spot to discuss rounds and travel. THP will not be scheduling the extra rounds. Once you have a foursome please call 724-752-4653 and let them know you are apart of the June 13th Hackers Paradise Group and they will allow you to book a time (will need names of all 4 people).

I will try to keep this post updated with the times guys are looking to play to aid in getting 4somes setup.

Friday Round

Already Booked

OITW--10:15am booked
Gr8dryv--
10:15am booked
bolt --10:15am booked
OPEN--
10:15am booked

OPEN--10:30am tee time has been booked
TyJohnston--
10:30am tee time has been booked
Kboyer-
DavidWinchell-

Greggdrews--11:30am tee time booked
emart2173
--11:30am tee time booked
Vthokies20--11:30am tee time booked
Grins--1130 am tee time booked

Open--12:50 tee time booked
--12:50 tee time booked
Maddog
Vman

KRISPYK--1pm tee time booked
Robozeo--
1pm tee time booked
Tbanks5--1pm tee time booked
AngryYankee--1pm tee time booked

GregDan ----1:15 pm tee time booked
AMsmith61
---1:15 pm tee time booked
Caa_Beat
----1:15 pm tee time booked
^dub^ --
1:15 pm tee time booked

Plin---1:30 pm tee time booked
Plin+1---1:30 pm tee time booked

Golds---1:30 pm tee time booked
Choppstixxx---1:30 pm tee time booked

thechosen1
beeDoubleu--
2PM tee time has been booked
Bigball
2PM tee time has been booked
PGG-2PM tee time has been booked

Orange Hog--2:10 pm tee time booked
Spivey-2:10 pm tee time booked
Gr8dryv-2:10 tee time booked
OITW-2:10 tee time booked

Last edited:
Thanks, Mike D! Awesome rate to get in another round at this top shelf course.

My hotel will be booked asap. Great rate on a good hotel Deano.

I am in for Sunday AM round.

Great job again 441! For sure in for atleast 1 extra round.

441 isn't it the Hyatt Place Pittsburgh/Cranberry and not Lexington?

I am in for a Sunday a.m. round as well.

One more for Sunday AM and I had the same thought as PGG about getting across the border.

Mark me in for an early round on Sunday

Ha, I see my full name was added to the extra round list. Well played, sir.

well, that could be a 4some if you guys wanted. If so someone get all teh names, call and have pick of the liter for times.

If you do keep me posted and I'll update the first post.

Spivey
P.G.G. Whiffer
Brianmk24
MPlefty

That foursome looks good to me. I can call, but am not able to do so until around 4pm. If someone else in that group is able to call before then, please PM me and I'll give you my full name. Thanks!

Put me as a tentative for now, I need to talk with my personal driver

But that group does sound like a ton of fun

Count me in, but don't know if it'll be Friday or Sunday. I'll go with whatever crowd is the larger of the two.

Also, about travel. Trying to save money on Amtrak, so if anyone is swinging by NYC or close to it, I'd like to tag along.
Plus, if anyone needs a roomie for the duration of the event, let me know as well.

I'm pondering Sunday plans at the moment. Either a replay at Olde Stonewall...How often would we get back....or possibly try to hit up Kevin's Birthday Course (I hate to name another course on this thread as the discount rate is very generous, but anyone who knows where Kevin spent his last birthday, knows how special that course is) on the way home with some Maryland THp'ers if they're game.

Last edited:
That foursome looks good to me. I can call, but am not able to do so until around 4pm. If someone else in that group is able to call before then, please PM me and I'll give you my full name. Thanks!

I can, but do you want to play in Ohio so you can pick up another state on the list?

And there shouldn't be any hurry. We have some time to schedule.

I can, but do you want to play in Ohio so you can pick up another state on the list?

And there shouldn't be any hurry. We have some time to schedule.

I am thinking of playing in Ohio on Friday a.m. As for WV, that might be Thursday, depending on my schedule.

I am thinking of playing in Ohio on Friday a.m. As for WV, that might be Thursday, depending on my schedule.

Then we shall storm the castle again on Sunday.

I am down for both Friday and Sunday any time. I will be leaving Columbus Thursday mid day and coming home Sunday after the round. Plenty of room if anyone needs a ride.

Sign me up for a Friday and Sunday round as well. Will have to figure out travel.

Using Tapatalk

Back