NICKYz

Reaction score
Handicap
I noticed Sharpo got two different types of the famous NDMC grip, one version with cord and one all rubber. Has anyone compared the two versions?

0013.jpg

0017.jpg

Haven't used Sharpro but I have used Tacki Mac in the rubber. It was one of the best rubber grips that I have used. I believe for the money it would hard to beat Tacki Mac. They are also made in the USA if that matters.

I haven't compared them, but I use the corded ones on a few clubs and so far I am a fan. Very similar the Golf Pride NDMC, and the rubber may actually be a hair tackier.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

At least they came up with their own design...

I've used them before, these and the Avon D2X's are solid performance wise compared to the NDMC's, I will say they weren't as durable for me though.

At least they came up with their own design...
Sharpro owns the patent on the ndmc's design. Golf pride pays to use it. And markets it much more successfully.

Reviving an old thread.

As the original poster mentioned Sharpro offers a dual compound and also a DualCord velvet style.
Every review I read seems to about the multi compound and not the dual cord velvet.
Can anyone comment on the dual cord velvet style ? What do they compare to?

Haven't seen them erock - sorry.

I did just put the MC's on a set of irons. Decision based on the price, but seems like a pretty solid grip so far.

Haven't seen them either. But WRT the MC, they are great grips, extremely comparable to the NDMC in durability and feel. I actually like them a hair better though, there is more texture on the rubber only section and therefore it seems to have better grip to me.

Reviving an old thread.

As the original poster mentioned Sharpro offers a dual compound and also a DualCord velvet style.
Every review I read seems to about the multi compound and not the dual cord velvet.
Can anyone comment on the dual cord velvet style ? What do they compare to?
I have Sharpro full cord wraps on my old titleist irons and I like em a good bit. Can't really say much else as a grip is a grip to me. I played that set for a year and the grips held up we'll. That's all I got.

I have a few extra laying around if you want one

Eagle, Thanks for the offer but I'm good. As cheap as they are on the bay I'll likely take the plunge and try them.

Back