What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I actually had a custom iron set built yesterday evening at a Cleveland tech van event. I got 6-PW CG7 Black Pearl irons and 3i and 5i Launcher DST fitted with custom shafts and grips. First set of irons i have purchased in 15 years. Will have to go try them out this afternoon at the range and hopefully on the course this weekend.

PURDY clubs!
Welcome to THP and enjoy your time here!

i am in the hunt for a new pimp hat... the one i have now is cursed so its having a time out till i find another one

That is a very pimp hat. Paid fedora lol

totally can see you with that Seth!

I will own that hat! I am going to the PGA Store today and I am hoping that they have them there.

If anyone can pull off a Plaid Fedora on the golf course, it would be you Seth.

my dad bought
new slazenger cart bag
A Cleveland Hi-Bore XlS Driver that was fitter with a Aldila NVS shaft
and 15 dozen golf balls that were on sale

totally can see you with that Seth!

If anyone can pull off a Plaid Fedora on the golf course, it would be you Seth.

Thanks gentlemen. I already have a THP won fedora and I had a white one that I gave to a kid. I really want a blue one and a black and silver one. It might put my black pin strip Ping military hat on the back of the hat rack.

my dad bought
new slazenger cart bag
A Cleveland Hi-Bore XlS Driver that was fitter with a Aldila NVS shaft
and 15 dozen golf balls that were on sale
he's gonna love that nvs shaft... it was money for me
Thanks gentlemen. I already have a THP won fedora and I had a white one that I gave to a kid. I really want a blue one and a black and silver one. It might put my black pin strip Ping military hat on the back of the hat rack.

man ive been looking for a white fedora forever... but definately a new pimp hat is in the cards

If you go to Lidz or Hat Shack, they should have some. That is where I got mine.

been to lidz but their white fedoras have some weird patterns or embroidery that i dont like... one day

Made my first purchase from Golf4Her today. Two polos, one from Abacus and one from Quagmire.

I went out and bought me some Footjoy Greenjoys.

new spikes for my Dryjoys and a glove for my boy

I just got fitted and ordered Ping G15 irons from my swing coach. I was hitting the 7 iron so well that I just had to go for it. Now I have to wait 7-10 days for them to arrive.

I must add I was watching her through the fitting process and she was hitting some of the prettiest little draws I have ever seen her hit. In fact I have never seen her hit a ball from right to left :D !! You go girl!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Kelly and Gray,

Kelly you will love those G15 irons. I just picked up the G15 20* Hybrid tonight to go with the 23*. May also get the 27* tomorrow depending on how I want the set up in the bag to look. Ping typically will deliver before teh 10 days. I ordered mine at the fitting on a Friday afternoon and the folowing Thursday I had them in my hands.

What (golf stuff) did you buy today?

What (golf stuff) did you buy today?

royalwulff said:
I went out and bought me some Footjoy Greenjoys.

Mine from 6 years ago are still holding up and still water proof. Heck of a set of shoes

Thanks SeeMoreGuy! My coach had many brands to choose from at their shop but he felt these were the best clubs for me. He said he coaches 3 colleges girls locally and they all hit the G15 and love them. He said they are great clubs and he has never had anyone unhappy with them.

He's going to let me hit hybrids next time. He wants me to try several brands to see which ones I like best. I really love my Cobra 4-5 Transition S hybrids that I have now but they will be sold with my set of irons. I will probably wait until the THP outting before buying a driver. I see you have the Ping Rapture driver and woods. Nice set!

Hey Kelly and Gray,

Kelly you will love those G15 irons. I just picked up the G15 20* Hybrid tonight to go with the 23*. May also get the 27* tomorrow depending on how I want the set up in the bag to look. Ping typically will deliver before teh 10 days. I ordered mine at the fitting on a Friday afternoon and the folowing Thursday I had them in my hands.

Mine from 6 years ago are still holding up and still water proof. Heck of a set of shoes

thats good to hear I hope mine hold up that long.

Hey Kelly and Gray,

I must admit they are beautiful irons and she hit them oh so pure! Of course with the proper fit she it was love at first sight for her. I told her I hit one of yours (7 iron) I believe at our SouthEastern outing in Blairsville and hit a pretty little draw with it. The club felt great and I knew you would encourage her with her choice. The good thing is she will get them a few days before our club championship. She was kidding our swing coach saying he will have to be her caddy during the tournament :eek:)......He said sure with a big smile :banana:

4 Adidas belt buckles and a strap. A red, orange and black 3 bar and then they gave me a free black and silver adidas buckle.

I also got some alignment sticks (I finally found some!). No puma hat though. Mores the pity.

I also got some finger tape and more epoc tees.

That's a lot of belt Seth! I was reading the June golf digest and it had some great training aids by Zach Johnson using two alignment sticks.

I think I need to get some as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back