Taylormade Ghost Putter Contest

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
With Justin Rose winning at the Memorial today Taylormade has contacted us and wants to give away a Ghost Putter to a THP member. If you are interested write in this thread why a Ghost will help you make more putts.

We will announce the winner this week. Good luck everyone!

857765523_wWQ3i-L-1.jpg

whoa! i think it's awesome that Taylormade contacted you guys after Justin Rose's win and wants to give away a ghost, that speaks volumes. this should be a fun one, good luck to everyone and congrats to justin rose and taylormade for a spectacular win!

This will be a quick one everybody. We will be choosing a winner at random on Wednesday evening.

good lord this is a quick hitting, kick arse contest! need to come up with an entry.....pronto!

Wow that is an awesome looking putter. I think it would make me a better putter with that alignment aid.

Edit:
Also thanks TM and THP for an incredible contest!!

there's many reasons why i believe this putter would help me make more putts:

1. the alignment aid
2. b/c OEM Kevin says it's awesome and the best putter he's rolled.......ever! so how could it not?
3. it's white, as a guy who's red/green color blind, the way that the white would stand out from the greens would be very valuable for me (quite frankly, i get tired of chrome)
4. I'm a believer!!!!
5. Did you see Justin Rose putt today? enough said!

thanks again Taylormade and THP, i'm quite speechless, and that's hard to do.

Wow, what a surprise! TM was really quick about this contest.

I think it will help me make more putts because after the outing I think a mallet is actually better for my game. I think the confidence factor using this can only help anyone's putting.

I can't imagine any reason why this putter would not make me better. It seems to have a tremendous alignment structure, the contrast concept seems really cool, and Justin Rose was a monster with it.

I want! I want! hahahaha! Taylormade is awesome.

ANOTHER contest from THP this month! So awesome!!! Rose was lights out with it this weekend which is the best advertising TM could ever ever want. It was especially cool to see how it matched yet contrasted his outfit as well.

Drew steelman

Drew steelman

This putter will bring more confidence on the greens and help me stop 3 or 4 putting on holes I make the green in 2 on and help me break 90 and eventually 80

Beyond the alignment aids, the grooved insert to get the ball rolling faster and eliminate skidding, and the higher moi found in a mallet, this ghost putter would flat out scare the ball into the hole for me! Hey ball......boo!

I like my 2 ball putter, but after seeing what Rose just did at the Memorial, I wouldn't mind trying a ghost out. It'd complement my TM irons.

WoW thanks THP and TM, opportunity for a new putter for the summer

It was cool seeing these guys using the Ghost this week, especially since we heard so much about it here at the forum.

Wow, cool contest. Thanks THP and TaylorMade.

The Ghost will help my putting simply because the mallet-style and alignment aids will boost my confidence that I can make every putt. Plus I would name it Casper - the [birdie] friendly ghost [putter]

It was cool seeing these guys using the Ghost this week, especially since we heard so much about it here at the forum.

couldn't agree more smalls! what's even better is that you can spot the ghost from a mile away. at least now it's tour proven with the win! i know one particular forum member that might pass out when he sees this thread!

I am in. The alignment will help me make more putts. Plus it reminds me of my old gray zebra putter from years ago. I want it. I need it.

This will help me make more putts because it is simply beautiful, and the better you feel about yourself standing over a putt the better the results will be.
Thanks again THP and Taylormade, this is awesome!

It would make me a better putter due to the alignment system, the color white is a positive confident color that would subconciously add confidence to its user, and because it seems to be catching on quickly with the pros, whis is always good for developing confidence in technology and equipment!

It would definitely help align my pulls -- and get plenty of commentary from my Saturday golf buddies -- assuming it might be distracting to them in addition to helping ME !!!

Thanks THP and Taylormade !

Oh and could we have gotten a spoiler alert in the thread title? No need for me to watch the replay at 9:30 tonight on the golf channel I guess :laughing:

texted setho to let him know about the contest. he instantly dehydrated!

nah, he's super pumped and we all know his luck with the TM lines of putters.

that only applies to Kia Ma stuff.
texted setho to let him know about the contest. he instantly dehydrated!

nah, he's super pumped and we all know his luck with the TM lines of putters.

Thanks THP. Just came across this site and decided to sign up. Very nice so far, keep up the good work!

My putting alignment can't get any worse, so the ghost would certainly help. Most of all, it will complete the trifecta with my white belt and shoes.

Back