What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought Monte Scheinblum's latest video "Call Your Shot". I have his first two and they're both chock full of great info that's helped me out, can't wait to watch this one.

5 dozen tour preferred x from lgb.

12 UtX ribbed grips. BOGO is a solid deal on these.

This arrived much quicker than expected. Such an awesome finish.
b6d4c7213c0c428cebf957f77462386e.jpg

2 Bio Cell sleeves to do some shaft testing.

This arrived much quicker than expected. Such an awesome finish.
b6d4c7213c0c428cebf957f77462386e.jpg

I said it the other day, but I have to say it again. I love that finish.

Big Bertha 5 wood. Boom.

I may or may not have ordered miura 1957 y grind 51, c grind 55, y grind 60 wedges. I may or may not have ordered a baby blade 4 iron to match my set. I may or may not have returned Mizuno mpt5 wedges I bought on a whim for Nike vapor flex 3 and 5 woods...

I may or may not have ordered miura 1957 y grind 51, c grind 55, y grind 60 wedges. I may or may not have ordered a baby blade 4 iron to match my set. I may or may not have returned Mizuno mpt5 wedges I bought on a whim for Nike vapor flex 3 and 5 woods...

You.
Are.
An.
Animal.

I picked up a Cleveland Black 5 iron for a song from the bay.

Picked up an I25 driver from the bay for 130. It's a demo club from Saskatchewan so no international shipping fee.

I may or may not be surprised lol your a machine

That's the one.
Nice man, the courses are finally about to open here so I can try out some of my winter new clubs. I need to head down south and get a round in with ya soon.

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Ordered my SrixonZ545 AW to simplify my wedge setup.

Last edited:
Adams XTD Ti 3 wood. Walked into Golfmsith today and found it on the used rack with the demo sticker on it. This thing is mint and I feel like I stole it at $70.

Grabbed a new JBL Bluetooth speaker for on my golf bag this year.

Grabbed some more club building materials. Epoxy, sand paper, drill bit, and brush. Only thing I need now is new shafts!

Pandora's box has officially been opened.

Picked up a used Bridgestone TD-03 to practice with for very cheap off the bay. It's the true balance model with the stock grip.

Foam roller to continue with my stretching. Use the one at the gym, but wanted to have one at home too.

Also from the other day while at Golf Galaxy picked up a Nike hat and a Nike golf t-shirt

53bfa6d239f17e32abd21aa16c553f24.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back