What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up a standard brown belt from Hot Buckles to add to my white and black.
These go with my awesome THP Buckle...

I got my R9 TP driver today from globalgolf, and I am pretty unimpressed. The item description on their website and on the left side of the description page say the only scratches are on the sole, yet in the item description it's basically a copy and paste with the addition of 'and on the crown'.

Needless to say, it shows up with a couple various marks on the crown as well as a decent scratch at the toe end of the club with the slightest dent in it. I'll most likely be sending it back, because I think that's ridiculous. Oh well, 20 bucks well spent.

The last thing I bought was a Mizuno MP Titanium 3(+) Fairway wood. It is a great driver replacement off the tee on tight fairways.

Bought the bag Monday. It arrived this morning!!

IMG_0191-1.jpg

IMG_0192-1.jpg

IMG_0193-1.jpg

IMG_0194-1.jpg

Great bag Nuck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my order from Knetgolf.com came in today. This was my first time ordering balls from them. I ended up ordering 7 dozen Grade A balls. Out of the 7 dozen there are only 3-5 balls that have a dig in to them. Will order from them again.

One more! (Who am I kidding?)

A new 2010 Wilson Fybrid 4h! WITH the D-FY half/half shaft! For 50.00!!!!!

I don't know if I'm more excited about the 2010 Fybrid or getting to try the D-FY shaft!

wait... 50 bucks? from?

Great bag Nuck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks!! I love the look. Haven't walked a round with it yet, but it's quite comfy to the car!!

that bag is sweet nuck! i actually quite like the color combos.

ddec, what balls did you purchase from knet? i have been playing the zstars i got at the spring outing and they're still alive and kicking. i'll be buying balls from knet when it's time to reload.

One dozen wilson Maximum golf balls. Tey are 5 bucks a dozen, sue me. It was Either that or five bucks for a dozen pro v 1s.

Wait a second.......

Sweet bag. I would want one in red trim, or mabye white.

I dozen Zstars and an Atlanta Braves hat for the THP outing. Gotta represent the Big GA.

The bay. Everyone assumed it was a 2009 version b/c of the title...except for me!

Uber excited for this, was convinced to NOT carry a 24* hybrid anymore until this lol, likely back to 17* 4W, 21* H, and 24* H...lol, chaos!

I got my R9 TP driver today from globalgolf, and I am pretty unimpressed. The item description on their website and on the left side of the description page say the only scratches are on the sole, yet in the item description it's basically a copy and paste with the addition of 'and on the crown'.

Needless to say, it shows up with a couple various marks on the crown as well as a decent scratch at the toe end of the club with the slightest dent in it. I'll most likely be sending it back, because I think that's ridiculous. Oh well, 20 bucks well spent.

I had the same problem with a set of Cleveland Launcher combo irons i bought from them, said good condition and were beat to crap & had mismatched grips, I wont purchase from them again.

ive had the same experience when i ordered like 5 dozen Srixon soft feels Grade A, real nice, looked never used for the most part, I get alerts on sales by them often and they run a ton of good ebay deals as well.

They certainly seem hit and miss. I got lucky with a set of Nickent ARC Blades and my Dymo2 4W from em, but have had buddies not so lucky.

I had the same problem with a set of Cleveland Launcher combo irons i bought from them, said good condition and were beat to crap & had mismatched grips, I wont purchase from them again.

I've changed my tune a bit since this afternoon. It was my mistake for not reading EVERY description they provided, and while they were conflicting, I should have been more diligent. After taking the club out to the course, I couldn't care less about the scratch. It's not very noticeable on address in the sun, which was all I was really concerned about.. I'll put up pictures soon. I LOVE the shaft and how it drops my launch angle.

Just arrived via UPS - Adams A4OS Insight Tech driver, 3 & 5 wood, 3 & 5 hybrid (Boxers). I lucked up and found 4 of these clubs on Craigslist for $130. They are in excellent condition. Great deal!!! I bought the matching 5 hybrid from RockBottomGolf and it showed up today too. All the clubs have A flex graphite shafts with the exception of the driver. It is a regular shaft 10.5* which is what I am used to hitting. I hope I like them! I'm about to find out!

Update: Wow! Love the Adams clubs. I've never hit a fairway wood or hybrid that was this easy to hit. Swing easy and man do they fly! They are definitely staying in my bag.

Last edited:
Nice haul KellyBo! I got the 3-5 a3OS hybrids when I bought my irons and I haven't taken them to the course yet. I took them to the range and they sound sweet at impact and I had a few nice shots with them, but the Fybrids are stuck in the bag for now. I'm hoping to get some more range time with them soon.

I"m about to buy a new pair of golf shoes...

within the past month, i have bought taylormade r9 irons, TM 2009 rescue tp hybrids 3, and 4.. TM ghost putter, penta golf balls, switched out a shaft, and some new golf shoes... man golf is one expensive addicting sport, but i sure do love it!

I just bought my Signature Natalie Gulbis adidas golf shoes :clapp: I can't wait to get them...ordered them online :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back