Taylormade Ghost Putter Contest

I like the idea of winning this putter and shooting an 85 my first time out with it. I've never broken 92!

That round alignment hole played no part in my alignment. The three lines are perfect alone.

Some people said that the alignment hole got caught up in longer grass, but I did not have an issue with that.

It really is an amazing putter and whoever wins this will immediately fall in love, I have no doubt.

It really is an amazing putter and whoever wins this will immediately fall in love, I have no doubt.

I hope I have the chance to fall in love with it :act-up:

This is a great putter another hit on the putter and another great contest thanks TM and THP y'all are awesome

T-Minus 6 minutes...

Is it me or are we 6 minutes from announcement time? I know my math has stunk lately so someone double check that for me. :banana:

Check that. Four Minutes!

Is it me or are we 6 minutes from announcement time? I know my math has stunk lately so someone double check that for me. :banana:

lol. yeah, 300 putters will only cost 3 grand?

lol. yeah, 300 putters will only cost 3 grand?

Yes I know. Leaving off one stinkin zero can make such a difference... oh well.

And the winner is:

DDEC0418

Congrats! Another 1st time winner on THP. Incredible. Your Ghost putter is being shipped by Taylormade Golf today and you should have it very soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats man, super jealous!

Congratulations!

NO WAY!!!!!! Awesome Thank you so much THP and Taylormade!!!!

Congrats dd! There's no way I'm jealous right now. None at all! :act-up:

What an awesome prize! Congrats again!

Great win ddec! You are going to be rolling them nice and straight when you get to Florida :)

Congrats on an awesome putter!!

Congrats ddec!

woo hoo! way to go ddec! at least i'll get to see it this fall!!!!! congrats buddy!

Congrats!! You will have to let us know how it rolls the rock for you!

The envy of all of THP!

Congrats on the win, enjoy it and let us know what you think of it.

Thanks again to THP and Taylormade!

Great giveaway! I especially liked how short it was between announcement and selection. It was easy to keep the anticipation going.

Congrats DDEC0418!

That should be an awesome putter!

Congrats dude

Back