The 2014-15 College Basketball Season

Did you pick UAB in the first round of your bracket?

Hahah; nope. I didn't really see a bad match up for ISU until the later rounds, shows you what I knew!

Hahah; nope. I didn't really see a bad match up for ISU until the later rounds, shows you what I knew!

Then you win what 97% of us won, a red sharpied bracket already.

My bracket is still 100%. I had UAB over Iowa State.

ND survives

Wow. UAB takes the lead. Less than a min to go...

Iowa State going down.

Man oh man, two great games to kick off the madness!!

Alot of brackets just got busted.

I had them getting to the Sweet Sixteen so not a big hit for me. But I thought they would at least get past the first game.

The Northeastern loss makes me sad, as they were so close. I couldn't watch it as I was in a meeting. But just read the AP recap, sooooo close. BTW, I have a huge man crush on David Walker...glad to see he played well, and he comes back for them next year.

The Iowa State loss...just pisses me off, I had them in the final four (of one of my brackets, now I have to find out which one it was and not worry about following it anymore)

Can't wait to get home and see the games tonight, if these early ones are any indication.

The Northeastern loss makes me sad, as they were so close. I couldn't watch it as I was in a meeting. But just read the AP recap, sooooo close. BTW, I have a huge man crush on David Walker...glad to see he played well, and he comes back for them next year.

The Iowa State loss...just pisses me off, I had them in the final four (of one of my brackets, now I have to find out which one it was and not worry about following it anymore)

Can't wait to get home and see the games tonight, if these early ones are any indication.

I had NO idea you'd be rooting for a CAA team :alien:

Cmon Georgia st!!!!

Oh Baylor

My lord, Baylor.

BANG!!!!!!!

Big XII, you're killing us here.

I saw this coming

wow Baylor and Iowa State.

So much for a "strong conference"

Go Panthers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol and just yesterday the experts were talking about how few upsets there would be cause a ton of "bad" teams got in lol

Loved this. Hilarious. Watch your son bury the deeeeeeeep 3 for the win, fall of stool, keep coaching from floor. Awesome

lol and just yesterday the experts were talking about how few upsets there would be cause a ton of "bad" teams got in lol

Baylor let that game get away in a hurry. Up 10 with like 2 min left. That's "bad"

Nice Ga. State! Sun Belt making noise! #TogetherWeRise

Loved this. Hilarious. Watch your son bury the deeeeeeeep 3 for the win, fall of stool, keep coaching from floor. Awesome

And why he is in that situation, blowing his Achilles celebrating his teams tourney bid, makes it all better. The raw emotion, the upsets.

300-March-Madness-Meme.jpeg

THIS IS MARCH MADNESS!

Back