What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are having Mexican tonight. There is a local place by us that is awesome and we have both been craving it for a while now. I will eat my weight in chips and salsa.

112 pounds?

Kevin

We are having Mexican tonight. There is a local place by us that is awesome and we have both been craving it for a while now. I will eat my weight in chips and salsa.

Ahhh. You're evil. Now I must satisfy my urge for Mexican food. I've been trying to hold off, but no longer.

pasta and cheese

Salad.

woo hoo they were H O T! thankfully I was able to wash them down with Captain Morgans and cream soda! :act-up:

making some buffalo wings with Franks Redhot sauce

thankfully I was able to wash them down with Captain Morgans and cream soda! :act-up:

I just threw up a little. That sounds terrible. Thick, cloying, and terrible.

Kevin

lol sorry to disappoint esox you sick sob! and thanks for the new word "cloying"

Had the "Quarterback cut Prime rib"! Man, they do it right here in Nebraska. Not too odd than Liz and I have gained weight, but whats with the cat? He's 18 pounds now? lmao

man thats one big kitty duey!

He's a fat little dickens, but thank goodness he's learned to lay on Liz at night, lol. I give him his nightly snack, but whats a few cal's, haha

Prime Rib, potatoes and asparagus.

Dayummmmmmm!

fried chicken
lumpia
pancit
rice

mom went to a party... brought home a bunch of food... w00t

Buffalo steak spinach salad

Basil turkey breast with corn and peas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

loaded casear salad with a side of tuna fish

This is kind of freaky, but we had sausage gravy and biscutes for dinner and when I told Liz how good it was she told me Jimmy Dean helped her. A little bit later she noticed that Jimmy Dean passed away today.

This is kind of freaky, but we had sausage gravy and biscutes for dinner and when I told Liz how good it was she told me Jimmy Dean helped her. A little bit later she noticed that Jimmy Dean passed away today.

I believe that deserves its own thread Duey. Heres to a man that touched so many of our lives.

Great point Gas. I'll have to do some reading about him and the company. They have been around a long long time.

Jimmy Dean over Bob Evans any day.

Kevin

Had homemade spaghetti and have it for my lunch today!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

eerie... can you ask her to ask him what the powerball numbers will be?

chicken and rice... I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back