SeeMore Putters Carbon Edition

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
These just arrived at our offices for some upcoming testing we have coming up and I have to tell you that the pictures just flat out do NOT do them justice. We will have more Hi-Res pics coming up for that very reason. These are the mFGP and mFGP2 done in Carbon Steel. They are finished in a glossy Gun Metal that is just AWESOME!

But if this were even possible, the feel is EVEN BETTER than before. Keep in mind that we have not taken them out to the course yet, and it is just initial testing on our indoor putting green, but the feel is just awe inspiring and the audible tone is special at impact.

900861502_D7Am9-L-1.jpg

900861434_Ftx4X-L-1.jpg

900861393_5TBry-L-1.jpg

900861335_wefay-L-1.jpg

900861388_icrKV-L-1.jpg

900861479_QkzLY-L-1.jpg

I've heard some talk of these recently and am really stoked that you got a couple to review. I would love to get my hands on one of these some day.

wow, those are amazing! love these darker hues that companies are using for clubs now. really gives them a classy appearance

• Admin
wow, those are amazing! love these darker hues that companies are using for clubs now. really gives them a classy appearance

If you see these in person, you will see just how special the looks are. Charcoal gray that is piano glossy like.

now I really can't wait to see these because I think the pics make them appear to have a matte-ish type of finish to them.
If you see these in person, you will see just how special the looks are. Charcoal gray that is piano glossy like.

• Admin
For the write up, we will put them in with some studio lighting to get them right.

Oh no.... :banghead:

Oh my... those are pretty.

You just keep temping us, those look amazing. Keep up the great reviews, love them.

Any idea on the price of these JB?

unreal! the folks at seemore continue to impress with beautiful design and classy finishes. i can't wait til seemore guy sees these!

Great looking putters, can't wait to see them in person!

Jman's bank account: "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!"

No joke! LOL

I've got to resist though, at least for now. Sheesh!!!!

the mFGP2 is beautiful

I cant believe SMG has not commented on these yet...hehe

I am just seeing these pics and have so these look awesome and I cant wait to see it in person. I want one NOW! Going to be on the horn with the home office tomorrow to see when they come out. I know they are going to feel incredible and hopefully I can get my hands on one or two really soon. Cant wait to see what you guys think about them JB. Save one for me, PLEASE?!!

SMG

WOW...ummm...WOW...hmmm how else can I put it? Those are simply gorgeous!!

I have hit both of these putters and they are dynamite. I am begging them to make a Silverback 2 in Carbon Steel, but I think it would be cost prohibitive because of the amount of steel needed to make that design.

The all black DB-4 (anser style) is also carbon steel. Our pro at my club is gaming one and it is siiiick.

I have hit both of these putters and they are dynamite. I am begging them to make a Silverback 2 in Carbon Steel, but I think it would be cost prohibitive because of the amount of steel needed to make that design.

The all black DB-4 (anser style) is also carbon steel. Our pro at my club is gaming one and it is siiiick.

Where did you get to try the Carbon versions, that way people can find them as well. Did not know they were out yet.

Well. Thats just fine.

Who am I kiddiing, these things are gorgeous. Next time I am in a shop I have to demo one of these. I have never rolled a Seemore...

Back