Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rain again today, off and on the rest of the day. Tomorrow as well.

Its going to be in the 80s. On my way to play a new course (to me) and a bigger course.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

rain, lightening, and thunder...time to go play...LOL

the rain early this morning made the rest of the day muggy with a heat index of over 100

Well, this is just classic. I played 9 on Saturday.

Two shots into the first hole, it started raining. Pouring by the third hole. Continued to be pretty much a hard rain through 8 1/2 holes. Then, after hitting my approach onto the green on the 9th hole, the rain stopped. Soon it became partly cloudy and the sun came out. At least I was able to mow the lawn at home a few hours later.

I could look at it as either the golf gods were having a good laugh at my expense, or it gave me a chance to practice my shots and be ready for more golf in less than ideal conditions. I'll go with the latter...

Well, this is just classic. I played 9 on Saturday.

Two shots into the first hole, it started raining. Pouring by the third hole. Continued to be pretty much a hard rain through 8 1/2 holes. Then, after hitting my approach onto the green on the 9th hole, the rain stopped. Soon it became partly cloudy and the sun came out. At least I was able to mow the lawn at home a few hours later.

I could look at it as either the golf gods were having a good laugh at my expense, or it gave me a chance to practice my shots and be ready for more golf in less than ideal conditions. I'll go with the latter...

The latter sounds good :smile:

Supposed to get as high in the low to mid 90s today...

Just got pulled off the Kampen course at the Boilermaker complex, I don't think the people in Indiana have every seen a thunderstorm!!! I'm all for safety, so of course I'm kidding. But I was sad to see my round end prematurely!

High of 85 today!

Played with Bama today and I'm not sure the temp but it got hot! Been getting up into the 90s lately!

it was low 80's today... but i didnt play

got a tee time at 10... but its pouring outside right now... with a mix of thunder and lightning

68 ish and cloudy in Glasgow. Good golfing weather for this place!

Played 2 out of my last 3 rounds in the rain. Scored better in the rain! Hope this isn't a pattern emerging.

its pouring out right now... and it rained right before i got to the course... but it wasnt too bad besides a few puddles here and there

85 again today. I don't know what's worse, being outside or in an office with a broken a/c with fans on :confused2:

afternoon showers prevented my trip to the range with the new Edge! :angry:

In the 90's here today! Light breeze, but way hot after being used to the 70's.

It's a blazing 52 degrees out here. The skies look clear so I'll be heading to the course soon after work.

will you trade me just for one day? lol its 95 here and atleast 90 for the next 2 months :at-wits-end:

I think my forcast for tomorrow might flirt over the 70 degree mark. I definitely volunteered to come out here for the summer to enjoy the cooler temps and no humidity compared to Indiana.

its 90's today and really sunny... humid

Mid 80s again :) Hitting the range with my new Signature Natalie Gulbis shoes and trying out my new Bionic pink glove :clapp:

Lot's of rain overnight, our Fathers day scramble has been called off. Dang, I was looking forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back