adidas Golf Limited Edition Contest

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
To celebrate the US Open and this new incredibly cool and limited edition golf shoe, adidas Golf and THP are giving away a pair to a lucky winner. Viewers will see quite a few of these unique shoes on the golf course this week at Pebble Beach being worn by players like Dustin Johnson, Kenny Perry, Jim Furyk, and more.

THP continues to be the only place to find the best golf contests each and every week and part of those amazing contests are our "Major" contests. For this major, we are just lucky enough to have TWO HUGE contests!

893092268_KkR3z-O-300x183.jpg

Rules
Only one entry per person
Your entry must be emailed to contests@thehackersparadise.com
You MUST include your screen name for the THP Forum!
The deadline of this contest is Wednesday June 16th, 2010 at 11:59pm EST. All entries must be received by then to be considered.
This contest is for US & Canada Residents only.

This contest is open to THP Forum members only with a minimum of 5 posts. If you are not signed up yet, now is the time.

Registration is always fast, free, and easy.
The Hackers Paradise - Register

By entering this contest you agree to post pictures of your prize, should you win, in our Contest Winners Thread in our forum.

Playing the Game
To play the game is simple. Listen to our radio show from last week where we had Masun from adidas Golf on the show. We talked about golf shoes and favorites and in that show Masun mentioned his favorite pair from the 2010 line. What was it?

Tie Breaker
Who will finish higher in the money in these shoes at the US Open?
Kenny Perry
Dustin Johnson
Jim Furyk
Sean O'Hair
Fred Funk
Matt Bettencourt

Radio Show
http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=9296

Your Entry
In your email you MUST include these items to qualify. Failure to include each of these in your entry, will result in your entry not being counted.

1. The answer to the question?
2. Your tie breaker
3. Your forum screen name
4. Your shipping address

Good luck to everybody and we hope that every person here has a blast with this contest following some of the adidas Golf staffers during the US Open. We want to thank adidas Golf for sponsoring another amazing THP Contest.

** If more than one entry is correct and their tie breakers match, a winner will be chosen at random.

• Admin
Edited. Higher in the money!!!

wow I would love a pair of those. Once again another great contest

another awesome contest from THP yall are the best. Period

AMAZING! Not 1, but 2 great contests this week! This is the best place on the web, as far as I'm concerned they might as well just delete every other website out there because this place is the one and only! Thanks to THP and to adidas for this contest!

this is an excellent contest. thank you adidas and THP for all the fun. i can't believe i'm going to miss the US Open! it's my absolute favorite tournament.

i may have to request text message scoring updates, haha!

My entry's in!

entry is in....this is VERY cool. Thanks Adidas and THP. Hmmmmm, do I wear them or display them? Or do I get tickets to the Ryder cup and get them signed? Thats an idea right there.

entry sent, good luck everyone!

Entry sent! Fingers crossed!

Thanks THP and adidas Golf!

Another quality contest, thanks again THP and adidas.

can't wait to get my post's up (new member) so I can access all this site has to offer

These are some awesome looking shoes! Will look great in the picture when I win my clubs senior championship next month

Well this sucks, about 2 minutes into the radio show my sound board went out.

Whoohoo got my entry in...another great contest, thank you :)

Entry is in for another great contest! However, I would have a hard time wearing these beauties.

Good luck everybody. Hope everybody is enjoying the show. Masun was great to have on and a lot of fun. He wasted no time in making fun of me for my shoe habits...haha.

yeah he and GG got a few jabs in on you! lol

people mock what they don't understand lol
Good luck everybody. Hope everybody is enjoying the show. Masun was great to have on and a lot of fun. He wasted no time in making fun of me for my shoe habits...haha.

lmao I hope you werent wearing those funny colored ones.

Back