UST Mamiya Prototype THP Event - Live Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cace seeing some good numbers from this combo as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cace

Case saw a nice club speed jump here, massive trend, and by trend, I mean everyone.

Everyone is picking up ball speed with the XR Prototype combo - looks to be at least 5 mph across the board.

Noline is simple - years ago my wife said is there no line you won't cross - no there isn't!!

Spring is warming up now!

This is fascinating, so much knowledge, so much.

Another thing I noticed when I was warming up I hit the apex with recoils and was hitting the ball the same distance. The shocking thing was I wasn't hitting it as hard as I usually do on the range or course.

You guys are crushing the updates. Great job. And these ball/swing speed increases are crazy! Love it

Danny just mentioned that hits high on the face typically are the lowest spin while low and heel are high spin. So the goal is sweet spot, but high face misses are the next best option

These updates are helping the work day go by. Thanks guys and congrats on the gains

Spring:

Again, we saw speed jumps, its so cool.

The comments on the stability of the shaft are very cool. Light can be stable people, get rid of the misnomers!

Spring:

Again, we saw speed jumps, its so cool.

The comments on the stability of the shaft are very cool. Light can be stable people, get rid of the misnomers!

Did people get to pick flex? Or are they all the same?

Any idea on when the proto shaft will be available to the masses?

Mpete is up now!

goooooooo mpete

UST Mamiya Prototype THP Event - Live Update Thread

4mph increase in swing speed with new shaft. Feels great too.

Warmed up with an XR iron. Holy smokes they are long!

Mpete

Agaaaain, we see a club speed increase, and for Mpete, the spin went up, but this is a good thing for his swing speed because it helped optimize his launch and unlock distance. Great great great stuff here.

Low spin isn't always good! Swing speed determines what your launch and spin should be.

Danny giving us some amazing info.

Slower swing speeds need more launch and more spin.

Higher swing speeds needs lower launch and lower swing.

But that's really all relative of where you play. So playing here in Texas having less than ideal spin and launch is OK. If you are playing in the north it's better to have a little more spin and launch for more carry.

Every single person picked up club head speed

Mpete

Agaaaain, we see a club speed increase, and for Mpete, the spin went up, but this is a good thing for his swing speed because it helped optimize his launch and unlock distance. Great great great stuff here.

If MPETE accepts any swing advise, today or tomorrow, his instructor has given me permission to tell you that his rate will double. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back