Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like repping companies that hook THPers up with an incredible time.

On the ponder right now? Recoil 110 iron shafts. Debating between proto or normal, although the price difference is kind of insane.

Doing research on new irons before I throw my original Slingshots out the window. Really liking the looks of the Baffler XLs.

On the ponder right now? Recoil 110 iron shafts. Debating between proto or normal, although the price difference is kind of insane.
I was told the standard 110s are pretty great. Was told they are one of the most popular selling of all the different lines. I wouldn't be opposed to getting some myself in fact.

Doing research on new irons before I throw my original Slingshots out the window. Really liking the looks of the Baffler XLs.
Some solid praises out there for those irons. maybe give them a few swings and see what happens

I was told the standard 110s are pretty great. Was told they are one of the most popular selling of all the different lines. I wouldn't be opposed to getting some myself in fact.

The site paired me to X with a driver swing speed of over 105. Could be a great setup in the standard shafts. Just need to find a reasonable deal.

The site paired me to X with a driver swing speed of over 105. Could be a great setup in the standard shafts. Just need to find a reasonable deal.
I think I would stick with stiff since I am just a weenie swinger (I did hit 106 on Track Man today) but from what I have heard the standard are much better feeling than the prototypes.

UST recoils for my irons, an elements chrome for my 3 wood and an iRod for my hybrid. Hitting a few 6 iron shots with that recoil shaft pretty much convinced my graphite is the way to go.

Irod shafts for hybrids for me. Hoping UST has one in a lefty head for me to try tomorrow

I'll be honest and didn't notice much of a ball flight change for me when I was fit. Hit the proto 95's and normal with little change in flight. Went with normal because it produced the medium flight I like and it has carried over to the course.

I know you are a better more consistent ball striker than I am, but my 2 cents.

A UST frequency filtered putter shaft....

I'll be honest and didn't notice much of a ball flight change for me when I was fit. Hit the proto 95's and normal with little change in flight. Went with normal because it produced the medium flight I like and it has carried over to the course.

I know you are a better more consistent ball striker than I am, but my 2 cents.

It's going to be a small change if any in the flighting. The torque is NOTABLY lower in the protos.

It's going to be a small change if any in the flighting. The torque is NOTABLY lower in the protos.

Probably makes sense that the protos felt harsher to me.

I know that this is going to get a bit of a laugh, but I was trying to find a good 4 hybrid and after I figured out that maybe it wasn't meant to be, I picked up a Callaway V-Series 9 Wood and took a couple swings with it. It was actually awesome. Gave me that 190 yard shot that I'm missing, and was very consistent. I came home with the ponder, and after looking on the Callaway website, I see that they offer the Red Tie as a no-cost upgrade. Being the shaft that I was most recently fit into, which is why I bought the Bio Cell + to begin with, this is really killing me. I want to go to the shop and place my order tomorrow, but I'm still in heavy ponder mode.

iROD hybrid shaft. Will be mine.

What would you compare it to?
Honestly, just itself. Silly stable, great ball flight too and it was even in an r15 hybo that's not bueno for me.

bag ponder went from three5 or c130s to now including the four5.

don't recall seeing any bad comments on any of these bags...what do you say THP?

I have them in my dpc's we should get together

Straight from the UST Event thread. RTX 2.0 wedges with recoil shafts.

bag ponder went from three5 or c130s to now including the four5.

don't recall seeing any bad comments on any of these bags...what do you say THP?

Love the C130 as a cart bag, so I would think the C130s with the stand will be awesome for the range. I prefer the 14 way divider, so if I was going carry bags from them it would be the four5.

Love the C130 as a cart bag, so I would think the C130s with the stand will be awesome for the range. I prefer the 14 way divider, so if I was going carry bags from them it would be the four5.

thanks...i have used 14 way in the past and went with something different the last couple bags. i will be using for both riding cart and push cart plus the range which is why i want a stand bag. so really for me i think its going to come down to the four5 or c130s.

After rolling my WHP 1 yesterday, I wish very putter ever made from this date forward, had that insert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back