NHL 2014-2015 Season

Did they change it this year? It was always done live on TSN.

Definitely agree on the Crosby McDavid statement.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Don't they just unveil the cards but the actual selection is done earlier? I could be completely wrong though.

Don't they just unveil the cards but the actual selection is done earlier? I could be completely wrong though.

Maybe it is now. I haven't turned in the past couple years. At one time they did the draw on TV.

Maybe it is now. I haven't turned in the past couple years. At one time they did the draw on TV.

I'm not sure now. I thought the last time I saw the cards with the logos were already displayed in order and they just remove the covers.

I'm not sure now. I thought the last time I saw the cards with the logos were already displayed in order and they just remove the covers.

It may be now. It's been at least two years since I've watched the show.

It may be now. It's been at least two years since I've watched the show.

I just have heard complaints about lack of transparency and that it's fixed.

I just have heard complaints about lack of transparency and that it's fixed.

I wouldn't be shocked. Generally, besides last year, has been a larger market team.

Way to even it up after that awful call against Wilson.

Refs too involved in this game

Caps must be losing :alien:.

Sorry Crest, I couldn't pass up on the opportunity.
Stick between the legs and yup diving..... It is comical at this point

Caps much more physical but they need a goal now

Can't spot a team as good as Nashville 3 goals and expect to win. Good push but not enough

Ducks clinch a playoff spot and back to #1 in the West! Quack.

Can't spot a team as good as Nashville 3 goals and expect to win. Good push but not enough

Didn't get to watch the game due to my son's Lacross game, and I come home to find out my DVR timer was wrong....grrrrr...

Sounded like an exciting game Crest. Glad the Preds were able to hold on and clinch a playoff spot.

Didn't get to watch the game due to my son's Lacross game, and I come home to find out my DVR timer was wrong....grrrrr...

Sounded like an exciting game Crest. Glad the Preds were able to hold on and clinch a playoff spot.

Yeah it was a good game. Preds dominated the first period, Caps tried to mount a comeback but it was not enough. Preds are going to be a tough out for some team in playoffs.

Give Dubnyk the Hart trophy right now. Another amazing performance tonight. Wild wouldn't even be close to the playoff picture w/o him.

Columbus at it again. 6 straight at the most important time of the...oh wait. Never mind.

Give Dubnyk the Hart trophy right now. Another amazing performance tonight. Wild wouldn't even be close to the playoff picture w/o him.

I find it hilarious how everyone in Edmonton called him junk.

I find it hilarious how everyone in Edmonton called him junk.

Andhe was a backup in the AHL last year!

Andhe was a backup in the AHL last year!

Really speaks to the team aspect of the game.

I really like the Wild. Hoping they continue this in the post season. Stewart was a good acquisition for the playoffs.

I really like the Wild. Hoping they continue this in the post season. Stewart was a good acquisition for the playoffs.

They made some really smart moves and didn't have to give up any young talent. Everybody seemed to want Yeo fired and all the sudden Dubnyk shows up and these guys are playing some great hockey.

They made some really smart moves and didn't have to give up any young talent. Everybody seemed to want Yeo fired and all the sudden Dubnyk shows up and these guys are playing some great hockey.
There are at least 4 former Sabres on their roster too. I think Murray and your GM like to do business :)

Caps vs Rangers today ugh. After yesterday I am not holding out much hope. Caps really need the 2 points

The development that Dubnyk had since moving from the Oilers to being in the Yotes organization was on a Holtby level. I think it goes to show just how bad the Oilers are from the lowest guy on the ice to the coaching to the GM and the jock sniffer Katz as the worst of the bunch.

Flames are 1 point back of the Kings with a game in hand and playing the Preds, this game is going to be huge and I hope they show up and get at least 1 point.

Back