SeeMore Giant FGP Putter Preview

My wife just told me there is a white box waiting fornme at home!!! My psychic powers tell me a Giant FGP is in it!

I putted around with this at Edwin Watts today. I loved the feel so much more than the other SeeMore putters, but, I just wouldn't be able to pull something this big out of my bag and play it. It's just too big... Wayyy too big.

My wife just told me there is a white box waiting fornme at home!!! My psychic powers tell me a Giant FGP is in it!
Bring on the pics!

I putted around with this at Edwin Watts today. I loved the feel so much more than the other SeeMore putters, but, I just wouldn't be able to pull something this big out of my bag and play it. It's just too big... Wayyy too big.

So you don't want to game mine this weekend? LOL

So you don't want to game mine this weekend? LOL

If it comes out of YOUR bag then I'm good!!! Ha!!! Definitely will roll it a couple times.

Like others, my first thought was of the giant putter Jack used to win the Masters in 86. I'll have to give this a try, if I can.

Is it vanity that we can't game something that looks out of the ordinary? If it saves you strokes, why not go all in? Within weeks it won't seem big, rather it'll seem normal.

Is it vanity that we can't game something that looks out of the ordinary? If it saves you strokes, why not go all in? Within weeks it won't seem big, rather it'll seem normal.

A great point was made to me some years back about putters: you gotta like the way it looks, first! No one has success with a putter they look down at and hate., because they won't be looking down at it long!

Dan, you also have the luxury of demoing a $300 putter to give it a chance... I'm not SPENDING $300 to "see" if I "might" like it in two weeks. Now, if you want to send it to me to try after you're done reviewing, I'd be happy to give this ugly momma a try!

A great point was made to me some years back about putters: you gotta like the way it looks, first! No one has success with a putter they look down at and hate., because they won't be looking down at it long!
Maybe this isn't the place for this question, but if the putter works, and the putts are dropping, why on earth does it matter what it looks like?

Maybe this isn't the place for this question, but if the putter works, and the putts are dropping, why on earth does it matter what it looks like?

This. 100% this. For me anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See two posts above this.

Question is: if it was ugly and it didn't fit one's eye to start, would they have even bought it in the first place? I know when I walk into a store, I walk past numerous putters. Some just don't fit my eye- Scottys, Odysseys, doesn't matter. I don't even pick them up to try. I would say most people do the same.... If I were selected to demo the product, and could give it a chance on-course, to see for myself for 2 weeks, as Dan mentions, I would. But, I'm not spending $300 on a putter to see if I can get past the looks...

But, to get back on-topic, Dan, just send it to me when you're done so I can see if the performance gets me past the appearance.

Dan, you also have the luxury of demoing a $300 putter to give it a chance... I'm not SPENDING $300 to "see" if I "might" like it in two weeks. Now, if you want to send it to me to try after you're done reviewing, I'd be happy to give this ugly momma a try!

I know it's not intended as a dig, but it's not really a "luxury" as much as it is an opportunity. While I have a great time reviewing every item that comes my way, I take it extremely seriously.

On the lighter side, I've seen many, MANY shapes of clubs over the course of a year writing equipment reviews, and I have to tell you... Size as it relates to comfort is SO badly overblown by golfers.... and that is coming from someone who claimed size mattered for a number of years.

The only hesitation I still have with this product is that the SB and I didn't get along so well, I really want to roll one of these beasts to see what it feels/sounds like.

Well, after using JMan's for 18 today, I'm a believer! I gave the putter a chance and I was won over! Once I got the speed calibrated I had five fewer putts on the back 9! I made one from 20+ feet downhill and burned the edge on two other long ones! I'm eating crow! Im dead serious- I want one!

Pretty excited to do a high MOI putter event this year.

Well, after using JMan's for 18 today, I'm a believer! I gave the putter a chance and I was won over! Once I got the speed calibrated I had five fewer putts on the back 9! I made one from 20+ feet downhill and burned the edge on two other long ones! I'm eating crow! Im dead serious- I want one!

Dude you rolled this one well. Once you got the pace down it was automatic.

Pretty excited to do a high MOI putter event this year.
Head to head, side by side comparisons???

No, the high MOI putter event is Cure. SeeMore is not on the event schedule this year.

Sorry for the confusion. Just thought since it was posted in here that might be the case. Hoping to get into ohio. Hopefully someone has a giant for me to try sometime this year!

I'll be honest, I never expected this! Makes me think of the OS blades that Jack used to use.

I'm really eager to see it at setup and to TRY it, I have always enjoyed the FGP shape so for me this fits the eye and is honestly intriguing. The science/thought behind it makes sense, its like a mallet-blade mix.
Which SuperStroke is on yours???

Back