THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am about to drop my lowest index of the year off, with a trend from 11.3 to 11.9.
I figure, once that is dropped, I will be around 13.4.
And, I am playing tomorrow - so it will not happen until May 1.

I've only played two rounds this year but it looks as if I'll drop an 83 and an 81 for a 78 and 79. I think I'll stay pretty much unchanged though.

Nice bump to 12.6 after this past 3 day weekend of golf.

Too many blowup holes making my score bogey golf.

Oh well, too much fun and wouldn't change a thing.

12.3 to 12.8 tomorrow on GHIN. US handicap has me going to 12.2 but the two have always been a little over 1/2 stroke different. Blow up holes are killing me. If I could eliminate them (or at least a couple) it would get me close to single digits again. Summer practice is near.

JM

Oh well, too much fun and wouldn't change a thing.

You got that right. The fun out weighed any final score

12.3 to 12.8 tomorrow on GHIN. US handicap has me going to 12.2 but the two have always been a little over 1/2 stroke different. Blow up holes are killing me. If I could eliminate them (or at least a couple) it would get me close to single digits again. Summer practice is near.

JM

You are not far off mojo. Johnny Fairway was in full effect once you were settled down. Had a blast playing with you.

Going up from 3.1 to 4.1. Feels like it should be going up higher with the way I've been playing.

You got that right. The fun out weighed any final score

You are not far off mojo. Johnny Fairway was in full effect once you were settled down. Had a blast playing with you.

No complaints from me bro. New clubs, little practice.... I deserve it. I felt good this weekend and what game I have traveled which is encouraging. I just wish we could do stuff like this more often has me enthused to the maximum. Thanks for the words bro! I love me some Mikey!

JM

No complaints from me bro. New clubs, little practice.... I deserve it. I felt good this weekend and what game I have traveled which is encouraging. I just wish we could do stuff like this more often has me enthused to the maximum. Thanks for the words bro! I love me some Mikey!

JM

Absolutely! I got home and hit up my pro to schedule some lessons. Talking to Panda I'm not that far off and just have to practice and groove a repeatable swing.

I will break 80 this year.

Going up from 3.1 to 4.1. Feels like it should be going up higher with the way I've been playing.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm officially lower (3.5) than Jeff/John!!!!

I am also officially announcing my retirement from the game of golf. There is nothing more I need to accomplish now.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm officially lower (3.5) than Jeff/John!!!!

I am also officially announcing my retirement from the game of golf. There is nothing more I need to accomplish now.

You will have to start giving me strokes soon.

No change at 10.4. I haven't turned in but two scores this revision, 47 scores on the year.

Down a tick from 8.7 to 8.6.

Up to 13.6 and after old silo this weekend Im guessing the up trend will continue

23.8 this revision.

Posted some poor scores but no movement

No movement for me either after posting my scores from last weekend.

12.0 trending to an 11.4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No change. Still at 10.2. Of course, I haven't played in about six weeks! Doubt I'll play to that this weekend in Kentucky. My poor partner greggdrews will have to carry me.

Biggest drop for me so far, I went from 14.1 to 13.2. I know I have a long way to go but I'm feeling good when I go play. Now if I could just get rid of those one or two blow up holes per round I'd be pumped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sitting at 4.0. I need to get some lower rounds in because my best stretch of golf from last year is going to come off here soon.

GHIN revision today, down .2 to 8.3

Somehow, US Handicap thinks my scores warrant a 13.6. As per usual, as soon as I posted a new best, I started playing like crap. We'll see how far up the next revision goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back