New Game Golf system

It will track your drives off the tee if you go left or right. As for hazards, I believe you havea to manually entor a penalty shot before you sign your round.
I had some luck double-tapping for penalties.

I've been sat on the fence on whether or not to buy this. The course where I am working was not listed so that was a reason for not buying it as I spend 6 months a year at work. Sunday I sent a course request to Game Golf filled in the form and then received an email saying the course had been added. Monday morning I opened it up and found the score card incorrect. Fortunately I had a card here which I photographed email them via the course details button and within 12 hours I received another email thanking me for my input. They have updated the course details to the correct pars, and SI for each hole.

Game golf is ordered and now I am waiting for it ship out to Malaysia.

I've been sat on the fence on whether or not to buy this. The course where I am working was not listed so that was a reason for not buying it as I spend 6 months a year at work. Sunday I sent a course request to Game Golf filled in the form and then received an email saying the course had been added. Monday morning I opened it up and found the score card incorrect. Fortunately I had a card here which I photographed email them via the course details button and within 12 hours I received another email thanking me for my input. They have updated the course details to the correct pars, and SI for each hole.

Game golf is ordered and now I am waiting for it ship out to Malaysia.

That's pretty awesome that they took care of that for you.

I need to train myself better in actually tagging in a match. Played two rounds last Sunday, forgot so many tags that I had to decide not to 'sign' the rounds in gamegolf. I couldn't remember exact distances and clubs hit for the holes I had to add shots to.

Will try again today when I'm walking a new course again. (If I can find a sitter for my son.)

That's pretty awesome that they took care of that for you.

I actually sent them an interest e-mail last year and indicated that the 2 courses at my club were not in the system and that I would be more likely to purchase it if I knew the courses were in. They had both courses mapped in less than 24 hours. I was very impressed with their service.

I bought the system but couldn't get myself in the habit of tapping. I play VERY fast and couldn't quite get myself into the routine.

I need to train myself better in actually tagging in a match. Played two rounds last Sunday, forgot so many tags that I had to decide not to 'sign' the rounds in gamegolf. I couldn't remember exact distances and clubs hit for the holes I had to add shots to.

Will try again today when I'm walking a new course again. (If I can find a sitter for my son.)
I forgot to charge the system :( Was on the course, wouldn't turn on. Shame as I did manage quite a good round, especially knowing that I never played the course before.

(Par 70, 9-hole course with quite some change in tee boxes. 40 on the front, 37 on the back: +7 77)

I am finding out however that the long end is an issue in my bag: the gap from driver to 4wood is less then I'd want and the gap from the 4wood is more then I'd want.
4wood to driver is 15m
Hybrid to 4wood over 25m

Right now I'm doing about this:
Driver ~235
4wood ~220-230
Hybrid ~190
4iron ~180

That gap is an issue and I don't want to loft up on the 4wood.. Might have to, just don't want to.

I won this system in a contest recently and I looking forward to receiving it and finding out the information I gain from using it. I'm sure some of the info will be shocking and humbling, but information that can help improve my game is never a bad thing.

If you can find a short microUSB cable, put that in your bag with the system. I've used my little cable to charge it prior to a round with my phone charger.

I forgot to charge the system :( Was on the course, wouldn't turn on. Shame as I did manage quite a good round, especially knowing that I never played the course before.

I'm finding a 12 yard spread in my bag after 5 rounds of review. It's very helpful, I'm going to play five more then print out my averages and tag it to the bag so when I laser a number I go right to the club I should be hitting not the club I think I should be hitting.

I'm finding a 12 yard spread in my bag after 5 rounds of review. It's very helpful, I'm going to play five more then print out my averages and tag it to the bag so when I laser a number I go right to the club I should be hitting not the club I think I should be hitting.
I saw that you using this lay Friday, but forgot to ask your thoughts in it. Sounds like a very good way to find your yardage putter club and take the guess work out. I would bet most believe they are actually longer with each club than they really are.
Sounds like a very nice tool and will be beneficial for ones game in the long run.

You are correct about what you think you hit a club. It's humbling and helpful

I made a small spreadsheet that has 3 items on it.
1. Club
2. Avg distance I hit it.
3. Max distance I have hit it.

I printed it out a little larger than a business card and laminated it to carry with me on the course. It has been very helpful at times.

Also, it gives me a reference to compare with after the round. I can look and see how my shots compared to my average before the round.

Did that exact thing for my daughter and figured why not do it for myself. Good plan you have there.

That's an excellent idea.

Just down loaded the new app where you can use your phone to track your rounds! 1 thing was for sure my driving needs to improve I was horrid today and short very short!!!

Great system tho!

Driver:
Taylormade SLDR 14* (12.5*)
Ust VTS Silver 6x

3 wood:
Cleveland Classic tour 14*
Miyazaki kusala blue 72x

4 Wood: Callaway XR Pro 16*
Miyazaki kusala blue 72x

Hybrid:
Callaway X hot pro 16*
project x blue 6.5

Adams Dhy 21*
speeder tour spec x

Irons:
Mizuno mp53 4-pw
project x 6.5

Wedges:
Taylormade ATV 50* & 55*
DG s400

Cleveland 588 58*
DG spinner

Putter:
Taylormade Manta
Belly cut to 36 superstroke counterbalance 50g

Ball:

Taylormade Lethal
Nike RZN Platinum

A mixture of the above clubs depending on course and yardages needed!

The nike ball is about to knock the 2 year gamer lethal out the bag

I got an email from Game Golf today about the new app, I guess you can now use the app as a GPS and to track your round on your phone including your average club distances.....that puts it much closer to the Arccos system, I think I will have to give it a try.

I got an email from Game Golf today about the new app, I guess you can now use the app as a GPS and to track your round on your phone including your average club distances.....that puts it much closer to the Arccos system, I think I will have to give it a try.
I would advise using both hip tag and phone at the same time ;however because it might count your shots twice.

Getting ready to use it this week (as long as it's not raining). I saw on their website the scorecard for the course I'm playing is not correct. The yardage are off and one hole is listed as a par 4 instead of 3. I just emailed them to let them know, and included pic of scorecard. We'll see if they get it updated.

Getting ready to use it this week (as long as it's not raining). I saw on their website the scorecard for the course I'm playing is not correct. The yardage are off and one hole is listed as a par 4 instead of 3. I just emailed them to let them know, and included pic of scorecard. We'll see if they get it updated.

I had the issue this week dropped them a email with a couple of photos of the score card and was fixed that day. They appear very quick to make amendments to courses and adding them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the issue this week dropped them a email with a couple of photos of the score card and was fixed that day. They appear very quick to make amendments to courses and adding them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They did reply to me this morning, and fixed the scorecard. I was rained out today, so didn't get to take it on its maiden voyage. Maybe later this week.

Had my first round with the Game Golf gear today. I'd previously played a few rounds with the app on my phone but it was so much easier and seamless buzzing before each shot.

Managed to shoot a net 70 but I didn't need Game Golf to tell me today that I couldn't hit a green or fairway ha! I'm sure it is going to be a fantastic tool for me going forward once I start striking the ball more consistently again.

My round: http://www.gamegolf.com/player/hinchyoooo/round/284476

I followed a tip I saw on here to tag shots such as punches out of trees, chips, pitches, bunker shots as one of the symbols so they don't affect my club performance stats. Are there any disadvantages to doing so?

Received my system yesterday and will start using it next weekend. Playing in a tournament today and tomorrow and don't think it would be wise to use this for the first time while playing in a big tournament.

Have any of you played starting on a hole either then 1 or 10 and came away with normal results? I'm playing in an MGA event today that is shot gunning and I'll be starting on 14. Just curious if it will still work ok.

Thanks

Back