Changed to NXT Tour, with short game review.

hey sacul how does that bstone compare to the penta??

For me, almost the same. Penta give me a little more distance off the tee, and spins a little more off the irons/wedges. That's why I play it. Although with the durability issues I'm having, I'm thinking of going back to the B330-rxs. I cant play a penta more than 18 holes, it just looks horrid, all scuffed and cut. that's why I bought some srixons, gonna give them a shot to stay in my bag first...

Just for fun, you'll have a TM Penta, Bridgestone B330-RXS, and Srizon Z Star Tour Yellow heading towards you today... let us know what you think. I personally play the penta the most, but love the B330-rxs as well. I have yet to try the Srizon yellow, so I bought a sleeve and will be trying those soon. I'm a firm believer in that the right ball will help your game tremendously. Enjoy!

Man, thanks so much. You too bridges and bonkhead. I am starting to realize the worth of a good ball. I will make sure to review them all. Thoroughly.

I've always liked the NXT Tours. I'm hoping the 2010 hold up a little better, we'll see... Got a buddy who always plays the Beta Ti's or whatever they're called... Cheapest new balls you'll ever find... and wonders why he has no short game feel... and in stretches he plays quite a bit... Couple of times a week. Of course the same guy has worn thru the grip on his TM R5 where his right hand thumb makes contact... I tell him, the Pro Shop will probably regrip that for yo for $10 or so...

ah well... some guys never learn...

Man, thanks so much. You too bridges and bonkhead. I am starting to realize the worth of a good ball. I will make sure to review them all. Thoroughly.

You're welcome! :thumb:

Of course the same guy has worn thru the grip on his TM R5 where his right hand thumb makes contact... I tell him, the Pro Shop will probably regrip that for yo for $10 or so...

LOL - Tell your buddy that if he likes his TM grip so much that Golf Galaxy has them for $3.69 and will install it for only $2 more!

umm, I am guilty on the grips too.

SDC10064.jpg

SDC10063.jpg

That Swing Rite grip looks dangerous.

lol. it aint that bad. I just have to have a glove if I hit any more than 5 shots. Its just a little slick. By god, youll know if you hit it off center with them

How do the e6 compare to the nxt tour in the short game spin. are they comparable?

Rob

How do the e6 compare to the nxt tour in the short game spin. are they comparable?

Rob

I will do an in depth testing of both next week.

I am starting to think I may not have hit the e6 yet, but some other bstone ball, JB.

I will do an in depth testing of both next week.

I am starting to think I may not have hit the e6 yet, but some other bstone ball, JB.

I think you'll like the e6, especially if you put a little sidespin (aka slice or hook) on the ball. I just sent you the sleeve of last year's e6+, which should be the same as this year's e6.

I think you'll like the e6, especially if you put a little sidespin (aka slice or hook) on the ball. I just sent you the sleeve of last year's e6+, which should be the same as this year's e6.

Thanks man. I plan to do 2 different comparisons, between some midrange balls and between 3 top of the line balls, Z Star, Penta, and RXS. It oughta be fun

Back