Home of the Unofficial Armpit Cup - North vs South Jersey

Absolutely.

I was kind of joking but we should definitely talk about carpooling in here. Does anyone up north have a van or SUV? My accord can really only fit two bags in the trunk.

I was kind of joking but we should definitely talk about carpooling in here. Does anyone up north have a van or SUV? My accord can really only fit two bags in the trunk.
I have an SUV.

Red grant has a minivan!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll wear a red shirt. I don't have any gray golf shirts.

Just wear the same white one for the next week or so.
I'm down with Red.

What south guys wanna car pool I have a newer Subaru Outback with a roomy back seat. Im also pondering coming up the night be4 and finding a cheap deal on a hotel room

I need everyone to either PM me or post here updated handicaps so I can do the scoresheets and finalize the strokes.
Just checked it with the course rating and I am an 8 there. Also I need to get all names and groups to the course next week. I can use the first page and send us out in that order. May tweak that order a little but will not change the groups.

The Trophy will come home with the South.
d223a2171d6c0c301003c5f45654beef.jpg

Current order works. We all want to watch Ricky tee off

Current order works. We all want to watch Ricky tee off
I ain't scurred. Teed off first in Ocean City and at the MC. #StripeCity

I ain't scurred. Teed off first in Ocean City and at the MC. #StripeCity

But you were actually playing golf both those times. #hittherange

Shot an 81 at Minebrook Sunday. Does that count?

That's a good score there. I like that it has a high course rating. That will definitely bring that cap.

Put me down as a 10. Or 10 higher than what Buck is. I hear he has been down in Texas prepping for this....

I have a suggestion that I ran by Jlukes yesterday and he thought it might be a good idea. Instead of having one 18 hole singles match how about two nine hole matches against the same opponent. This way if someone gets off to a slow start on the front and the match gets lopsided it will reset at the turn. I have a feeling with this so early in the season that some of these matches might become a blow out.

Someone can correct me if it's already been put out there but do we know what time we're initially starting?

I have a suggestion that I ran by Jlukes yesterday and he thought it might be a good idea. Instead of having one 18 hole singles match how about two nine hole matches against the same opponent. This way if someone gets off to a slow start on the front and the match gets lopsided it will reset at the turn. I have a feeling with this so early in the season that some of these matches might become a blow out.
I like that

Not a bad idea there

Not a bad idea at all.

I like it too - DONE! And I think we have 10:30-11:30 tee times.

Oh... I didn't get to vote... but I like it too.

Sent from my LG G3

Still a 18.

Great idea. I'm a rookie at match play, so this will help.

Red grant has a minivan!!!

Busted! The swaggerwaggon can fit at least five, probably six people and their clubs. Southerners only!

Dev & Joe,
We have the prize here and its the Bushnell Z6 Laser w/ Jolt.
You tell us where we need to ship it, and it will be done.
AC Members as always get shipping free.

Good luck gentlemen.

Dev & Joe,

Good luck gentlemen.
Awesome stuff. I believe Ricky said ship it to him and he'll take it to the outing.

I'm moving in 8 days so wouldn't around my mess of a house right now!

Dev & Joe,

Good luck gentlemen.
You can send it to me. Thanks! I will PM you.

Back