Official US Open Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Ernie is imploding! Its all Mcdowell's.

Ok, so I was wrong about Ernie!

Dont forget everybody, this is teh US Open. There are a lot of holes to play. I said -2 was going to win this at the beginning of the week and I still think it will. And it is far from over in my opinion.

-2 could definitely be the winning score. Don't forget that 14 is still lurking out there to shake up the leaderboard.

I found the scenarios for Phil to overtake Tiger:

1. A Mickelson win puts him at No. 1—regardless of where Woods finishes.

2. But if Mickelson posts what would be his sixth runner-up finish at the Open, he could still take over the top spot as long as Woods finishes out of the top four.

3. If Mickelson finishes third at the U.S. Open and Woods finishes lower than 18th, the two would switch places at the top of the Official World Golf Ranking.

http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/pga/news?slug=pgatour_com-mickelson-no1-061510

Interesting.

Poor hole by Ernie. Too bad Phil can't putt today.

Feels like a "last man standing" kind of leaderboard.

Feels like a "last man standing" kind of leaderboard.

Or Dead Man Walking. Just waiting for McDowell to join the party.

Havret has a such a nice looking swing.

This is very interesting golf to watch. I feel like every time I turn around some giving up a stroke.

There you are. You gonna put the ol' GG jinx on anybody? Who do you like to win?

Kevin

Not to G-Mac. He has looked solid all week.

that's what makes me the most nervous for the guy. pebble's pretty much had her way with everyone this weekend at one time or another, except him. it's just a matter of time if you ask me.

Not to G-Mac. He has looked solid all week.

Except for McDowell of course. People seems to be imploding left and right.

Time to go work on dinner. When I come back I'll probably have at least 5 pages to go through.

By the way, no other tournament has had this many posts on THP. Half again as many as the second most.

I swear if I see this Lexus commercial one more time......... grrr

There you are. You gonna put the ol' GG jinx on anybody? Who do you like to win?

Kevin

Please don't GG! Or at least say you think Tiger will come back to win! hehehe

The ham and potatoes were excellent. I'm stuffed.

Kevin

Now Tiger is down there.

Tigger is in trouble again. Not looking good.

At this point its McDowells to lose.

Time to go work on dinner. When I come back I'll probably have at least 5 pages to go through.

By the way, no other tournament has had this many posts on THP. Half again as many as the second most.

i think i prolly have a 100 posts in here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back