Official US Open Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Watson should finish with a birdie. No top ten, but a great showing by Huckleberry. A top 30 right now.

Oh Tom! and Miller shut the hell up!

How the hell did Johnny Miller just say he had a feeling Watson would miss that?

Guy is a true joker.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

gotta love the way Watson has played this year

Ok guys lets get back to golf. We got an AMAZING US Open going on now.

Miller is a frigging tool!

ok confession.....that scene with the original TW just made me misty-eyed. Watson is such a good story and class act

boring today....

Really? Seriously?

And Watson misses the short one, throws the ball in the ocean. Thanks for the memories, see you at the British.

very classy by Tom one of the all time greats

If you can slide on it in winter I don't think it should be called a green!

whatever back to golf

sorry i just dont appreciate someone calling me out, when it had nothing to do with them or anyone else on this forum.

enough already!

so who thinks gmac can hold on?

Watson is a true gentleman. Hate to see some of these guys get old.

i say prolly alot. is there a problem with that? didnt know i had to use proper english on here. its not hard to figure out prolly means probably, its just easier to type.

Proper english makes a post sound a little more credible, IMO.

I think he's going to win, but not so much for holding on... think he'll finish about even par for a 75. No one else is stepping up at all, other than the frenchman. US Open is going to be hoisted by someone from Europe tonight I think.

As long as Els,Phil,DJohnson and Love III keep missing makable birdie/par putts McDowell doesn't have to worry about being tight.

He's playing fine. +1 isn't bad at all, but he hasn't had the pressure of being tied or whatever the last 6 or 7 holes.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Not the Lexus commercial again! How much you think they paid for this tourney?!

And I'm caught up! hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back