Official US Open Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said awhile back it's his to lose and I think he has it in the bag if he gets through 14 unscathed.

Watson didn't finish in the top 15, but he still had a lot of exciting holes.

It's prolly what you would call epic.

Reactions: TC
Bird for el tigre

Watson didn't finish in the top 15, but he still had a lot of exciting holes.

It's prolly what you would call epic.

LOL! I mean Laugh Out Loud.

Ernie with a great chance for eagle!

After that shot from Els I have a feeling he may have the best chance to hold on to the win. Something in my gut is telling me its his tourney.

Who do you guys want to win more, Ernie or GM?

I do. He's been pretty solid. Certainly way more so than the other guys. ANYTHING can happen though, but I doubt it'll be Els or Phil catching him, it will take a collapse from him.

You may have spoken too soon with that shot from Ernie...But you are looking good with that prediction.

I said awhile back it's his to lose and I think he has it in the bag if he gets through 14 unscathed.

That might be the key.

Why off the cables? Afraid a drop ends up worse?

Kevin

After that shot from Els I have a feeling he may have the best chance to hold on to the win. Something in my gut is telling me its his tourney.
You spoke toooo soon. Ouch!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Maybe not after that putt....lol:banghead:

Why off the cables? Afraid a drop ends up worse?

Kevin

I think that was the key.

Ells just missed a tap in birdie.

McDowell goes down the hill! Oh man who's going to charge for this!

Havret???

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Dang, was worried about that par putt!

That could mean MAJOR trouble for G-mac.

Miller thinks Phil hit it off the wire because he knew he could spin it? Or did I hear that wrong?

got lucky as crap with that, a few hours back and that would have been gone

thought I heard the same thing. hoping that's not what he meant

Miller thinks Phil hit it off the wire because he knew he could spin it? Or did I hear that wrong?

I think I said it yesterday, this tournament is better with the sound on mute. I just wish I could hear y'all busting each others kumquats instead of reading it. Funny stuff and great golf=perfect tv.

What irons is Havret using?

What a waste, Tiger and Phil could have really run at it and made this a truly special day. Don't get me wrong it's a good tourney but the majority here are rooting for two guys.

I think I said it yesterday, this tournament is better with the sound on mute. I just wish I could hear y'all busting each others kumquats instead of reading it. Funny stuff and great golf=perfect tv.

You can at the Fall Outing.

What irons is Havret using?

The new Pings that will be released thsi fall.

thought I heard the same thing. hoping that's not what he meant

I ran it back to see, but couldn't find it. Sounded pretty strange to me, but coming from Johnny ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back